Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

When are our injured players due back?

Can somebody please tell me when the following are deemed fit enough to be in contention to start a game?

Kermo
Wiggins
Fuller
Haynes

Have I missed anyone?

Fk

Comments

• Stephens?
  • Fuller seemed to think he had a chance for Saturday according to my son who went to junior reds thing yesterday. And Kermogant reckoned end of November.
  • Would love to see Yann back in time for a cameo at The Den.
  • haynes seems to be on the same recovery plan as Cory Gibbs .... ready, ready ... ooops
  • I was told by someone ITK that Wiggins is expected back before Kermogant, but he didn't specify more.
  • edited November 2012
    I would guess that Fuller will be ready to start the Cardiff match, Wiggins the Huddersfield match and Kermorgant the Millwall match. Hyanes will never be fit again, his hamstring must be more like a cheesestring
  • Someone has also suggested Evina out injured now...
  • Kermogant, Wiggins, Fuller, Haynes, Stephens and Evina. How come we aren't getting thrashed every week? We're gonna climb up the league when that lot are back in, unless the rest of our team get injured first of course, which statistically is looking quite likely.