Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Knock Knock Knocking on...

my door!
bloody hate halloween!

cant they read....

Comments

• Make great fridges!
  • True dat
  • edited October 2012
    can be expensive though.

thats why i dont have any.
  • What a nice bloke you are
  • We love it. Here's our lanterns for this year (though not as impressive as MOG's).

• edited October 2012

What a nice bloke you are

I do try.

don’t worry this isn’t my picture anyway...hence the reason it says candy, probably taken in America.

However I do agree with some of the sentiments but I would never actually put it on my door. It would scare the kids and enrage the parents.
  • Knocking on people's door asking for sweets is a tramps game.

Never participated in Halloween even as a kid.

Curtains closed and light off. Job done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nowdays, just say trick and they won't have anything up their sleeve.
  • Knocking on people's door asking for sweets is a tramps game.

Never participated in Halloween even as a kid.

Curtains closed and light off. Job done.

Me and you, valleygary, dream the same dreams we want the same things. Good shout

• Or open the door dressed as Jimmy Saville.
  • Or open the door dressed as Jimmy Saville.

Dad???
  • Awful evening, streets full of beggars. Loads of broken eggs on the pavements as I walked home earlier.

Another American tradition that's been lapped up here.

Pointless.
  • Candy? WTF
  • My kids only go to family houses, why do people think that it's ok to knock on strangers doors
  • oh turn it in you bores,one evening of a little fun
  • For kiddies mate, double top, go for it

For 14 year old chavvies it's time to drop the beggar act. I'll give sweets and chocolates to kids who knock but get the arse with moody teenagers. At least they know which house to lob eggs and dog shit at tomorrow night
  • agreed but the kids go to family houses how boring is that
  • Sponsored links:

• MOG....was that a pic of Barb????????
  • nolly said:

oh turn it in you bores,one evening of a little fun

This
  • Wonderful evening over here, kids really get into it & there is no trouble (not in my town anyway)....

We will be celebrating Guy Fawkes night as well to teach the kids about their British Heritage, just a bit worried that the bonfire might set alight the hundreds of square miles of forest we back directly on to :-S

• Guy fawkes, proper tradition that.
  • Curb_It said:

Guy fawkes, proper tradition that.

The only man to enter parliament with honest intentions!!

;-)
  • I put a polite sign up saying I was watching the Football and probably wouldn't answer. No problem with people doing it but I simply can't be arsed tonight
  • Lol tel.

And did you get many knocks JT?

Interested to know how many people get knocks on the door when they don't have any paraphernalia in their window?

• Got a few yeah but next door were a bit more welcoming ! so they got there stuff there.
  • Hate it. We get year round ASB and then the same idiot kids are going to knock on my door demanding freebies! They can f off! Normally mild mannered but it winds me up.

So tonight instead of lights out curtains closed we decided to eat out and do some shopping. One three year old banging her head on the floor of tesco later and we end up spending the night in a and e!