Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Q&A Today with Yann and Ricardo

edited October 2012 in General Charlton
Big thanks to the club for the Young Addicks group, it's great that us youngsters can interact with our heroes. The Q and A today was very good, and Ricardo Fuller and Yann Kermorgant were excellent, and we found out some very interesting stuff. Some of the questions were intrusive to say the least ;). Wendy Perfect was there, although I thought she was leaving?

Comments

• Tell what they said then.

I'd guess that Wendy is working her notice.
  • Yep, big well done to all involved. Wife took our niece and said it was excellent.

Sounded some cracking questions !!
  • Had a 7 year old asking if Yann or Ricardo had ever had any trouble with the police before, Kevin Nolan brushed it off and said "I think we'll leave that one". There were also questions about what they have for dinner, and another 7 year old even asked "What do you know about football?".
  • And I reckon it was a dad off here who got his kid to ask Ricardo Fuller if he has ever been in trouble with the police !
  • Yep, big well done to all involved. Wife took our niece and said it was excellent.

Sounded some cracking questions !!

There always are some brilliant ones. I can remember one kid ask what colour pants the players were wearing!

• I think that was the Johnnie Jackson one.

One from today proper made me chuckle:

Kid: "Yann, what do you know about football?"

Yann laughs, looks at his watch and says we probably haven't enough time.

Kevin Nolan asks the kid what he knows about football

Kid: "not a lot, that's why I asked the question"

Quality.

Quality.

ahaha, future comedian in the little lad. I didn't hear the end bit, due to the mics messing up at the end. I had a lot of fun though, my Dad enjoyed it as well.

Quality.

When you say "kid", we're talking about you, aren't we?
  • And I reckon it was a dad off here who got his kid to ask Ricardo Fuller if he has ever been in trouble with the police !

That is genius!
  • Kevin probably brushed the question off as it was nolly that asked it and he'd already been told not to or he'd be sent to bed with no tea ;)