Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Xmas lunch

Advertised in the boozer tonight. As it asked on the blackboard, which of the following would be your worst xmas lunch guest?

A) Mitt Romney
B) Piers Morgan
C) Kelvin Mckenzie
D) John Terry

Don't suppose Mitt would be top of the list for most people but a tough call between the others.

I don't think i'd get through lunch without taking the carving knife to Morgan

Or Mckenzie

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I'd invite them all round if it meant the mother-in-law had nowhere to sit!
  • Jeez, what a selection. Mitt I would be interested to know better, Piers let's be honest would be good dinner party entertainment, Terry would not be able to keep up with the intellectual conversation so we could ignore, that leaves McKenzie, who I would not want to be at any dinner, Christmas or otherwise, with.
  • John Terry would be a great help in the kitchen, as he would give everything a good roasting, just make sure the wife stays away!
  • Fecking Hell, what a choice between Mitt Romney and Kelvin McKenzie!

I'd rather convert to Islam than have Xmas dinner next to either of those two, Morgan is a harmless buffoon and Terry as thick as pigs shit.

Romney would be the cheaper guest since he would not be downing any booze, tea, coffee, fizzy drinks, iced tea/coffee and would not try and jump your Missus - unlike Terry and Morgan.
  • You could have a conversation with any of them with the exception of John Terry.
  • edited October 2012
    John Terry, like him or loath him, would have some very interesting stories to tell about being a Professional Footballer and England International.

He is probably less well spoken than my 8 year old, but I can (and do) spend hours listening to him tell me stories.
  • I'd invite them all round if it meant the mother-in-law had nowhere to sit!

Shame on you Carly Leaburn!
    I have my mother-in-law come round to my house for Christmas every year without fail.
    I might let her in this year.

(Les Dawson c 1968-London Palladium)

• To be fair John Terry's mum could probably get food in cheap.
  • Don't think his dad would be hungry though...
  • His parents used to drink in pub in Chafford and John Terry was in there one Sunday. I was having a piss and he was in there too and this 8/9 year old came in and said:

You John Terry?
    Yeah thats right son (winked at me for some reason)
    You play for Chelsea dont ya?
    Yep thats right
    And you play for England?
    Yeah, I do.
    Well my Dad says you are a c*nt.

Kid runs out and I literally did piss myself.
  • Sponsored links:

• worst would be JT as he'd take all the credit for cooking the dinner, putting the decorations up, organising the afternoon drink down the boozer and that would ruin xmas for me.
  • Morgan, no contest.
  • Funny how George W Bush and Tony Blair never made the list
  • edited October 2012
    Loco said:

Funny how George W Bush and Tony Blair never made the list

Or Margaret Thatcher...

You could always start your own list. ;-)
  • Funny how anyone else made the list when Morgan was there... :-D
  • Adrian Chiles...Insomnia has kicked in again...