Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

London Bridge is ..

13»

Comments

• Agree, looks fab, and if it stops the daily chaos that there is at the moment then bring it on. happy to put up with disruption and changing routes for the long term improvement.

Fed up of walking over the walkway from platform 6 to 8 and getting barged out of the way by people who don't walk on the left and then the joke that is the vaults. Something has been needed for years and finally something is being done. Can't wait.

• Fed up of walking over the walkway from platform 6 to 8 and getting barged out of the way by people who don't walk on the left

You need to stiffen up your shoulders Suzie. Take no prisoners in the rush hour:-)
  • Fed up of walking over the walkway from platform 6 to 8 and getting barged out of the way by people who don't walk on the left

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/greenwich/10010405.Plumstead_man_punched_in_face_for_walking_up_wrong_side_of_Tube_stairs/

• Wilma said:

Fed up of walking over the walkway from platform 6 to 8 and getting barged out of the way by people who don't walk on the left

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/greenwich/10010405.Plumstead_man_punched_in_face_for_walking_up_wrong_side_of_Tube_stairs/

There are times I've been close but I have yet to succumb to the homicidal urges that most commuters inspire in me.

You need to stiffen up your shoulders Suzie. Take no prisoners in the rush hour:-)
    I'd loved to, but currently suffering badly with a trapped nerve which has rendered my left arm useless, which is why i'd rather stick to walking up the left hand side of the stairs in peace :-)
  • Wilma said:

Fed up of walking over the walkway from platform 6 to 8 and getting barged out of the way by people who don't walk on the left

What's almost more shocking about that link is the sensible comment by a millwall fan!

I'd loved to, but currently suffering badly with a trapped nerve which has rendered my left arm useless, which is why i'd rather stick to walking up the left hand side of the stairs in peace :-)
    If you walked up the right hand side you could use the handrail .:)

• Rizzo said:

If you walked up the right hand side you could use the handrail .:)

And bump into all the people that are walking down the left stair case as they should!!

This morning a bloke was carrying a non foldable bike down the wrong side of the stair case. what a plonker.
  • Don't talk to me about people with bikes on trains/tubes. Why the fcuk do they do it? They've already got one bloody mode of transport under their arm - why do they need to take it onto another one?

What next, someone trying to take a car onto a bus?
  • Off_it said:

Don't talk to me about people with bikes on trains/tubes. Why the fcuk do they do it? They've already got one bloody mode of transport under their arm - why do they need to take it onto another one?

That made me chuckle.

100% agree about bikes on trains, very annoying.

• Sponsored links:

• There's a guy who gets on my train sometimes who runs to the station. All very nice for him, getting his exercise and whatnot but not so nice for the poor sod who sits next to his sweaty body in their work clothes.
  • Off_it said:

Don't talk to me about people with bikes on trains/tubes. Why the fcuk do they do it? They've already got one bloody mode of transport under their arm - why do they need to take it onto another one?

Completely agree, if these clowns want exercise walk the mile and a half that they're cycling will burn more calories. To be fair a lot of train companies have banned them at peak hours.