Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most bizarre celebrity sighting

Comments

• Options

Also met Paul Weller walking down Oxford Street, coolest man I've ever met!

Met Matty Holland down The Cut near Waterloo the other day as well, he was looking orange, must have been using Paul Benson's sun bed....

Holland does a lot for talksport, their building is in Hatfields just off Stamford St, mind you, I saw Richard keys on a boris bike in sloane sq back in the summer when him and gray were off air for a couple of weeks.

• Options
    Saw one of the boys from the group The Wanted in the Daylight Inn on Christmas Day.
  • Options
    Met Garth Crooks at a seminar on trade mark law. If not bizarre, it was certainly unexpected
  • Options
    Mosscat said:

Saw one of the boys from the group The Wanted in the Daylight Inn on Christmas Day.

Was it Max? (That one's for the Pointless fans).
  • Options
    Paul weller got off the train at maze hill when we played palace this season
  • Options
    On our way by car to an away game many years ago we pulled into Scratchwood services for petrol and nearly ran over some bloke standing on the slip road in the pouring rain. As I cursed my passenger said 'I think that was Bobby Moore'. We parked and walked back and it was : he was waiting to be picked up by the Fulham team coach and he'd been hanging about for half an hour and was soaking wet. We offered him a lift but he said, 'No thanks, I've seen your driving'. Really nice bloke and enjoyed a chat.
  • Options
    Shooks hands with Bill Clinton and had a quick chat when he was president, outside a bar in Hong Kong, tho i do believe i've repeated this on here on the numerous other threads.
  • Options
    Saw James Corden opposite ealing film studios and outside a church waiting for something/some one. Looked very uneasy as a big group of students were walking passed. Didn't notice him, didn't want to ask for a pic since he obviously didn't want to be noticed. This was about 3 weeks ago.

I also saw the balding ginger fella in the orange odeon ads at tonbridge station 3 years ago
  • Options
    It wasnt Max (the good looking one) it was Tom, looked on website to see which one. Apparently his girlfriend, who is a friend of Pixie Lott, lives in Petts Wood.
  • Options
    Amy wine house niece I think mosscar
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No she was blonde and white
  • Options
    Mosscat said:

No she was blonde and white

God daughter
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Shooks hands with Bill Clinton and had a quick chat when he was president, outside a bog in Hong Kong, tho i do believe i've repeated this on here on the numerous other threads.

• Options
    lol. Do i talk about bogs a lot?? bogging?
  • Options
    We've heard it
  • Options
    Curb_It Member
    February 2010
    as said last week bill clinton whilst he was president.

Curb_It Member
    March 9
    You know the day I met Bill Clinton... when he was actually president at the time. Have i mentioned this? Well anyway the day i met him whilst having a drink in a bar in Hong Kong... i got him in a good and proper headlock. didnt go anywhere for hours.

Posted By: Curb_It
    bob hoskins in the ivy... not a cafe.
    since all others are not relevant to eating in a cafe... bill clinton when drinking in a bar in hong kong. shook hands and a quick chat.
  • Options
    Exactly... same chuffing thread over and over. why cant it all be added to the same?

Good job Supaclive has not seen this thread yet?

Can you now look for the story about my night out with the Chelsea team in HK? Tho i dont think i was allowed to post the full details on here.
  • Options
    Sounds like you need a seperate thread for that one ...
  • Options
    And AFKA would need a good lawyer!
  • Options
    David James followed me out of the cinema on Monday after Skyfall.

Reading that again I don't think he's stalking me but I'll keep an eye out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just see Katie price in her pink range rover.

Scchhllllaaaaaaggggg
  • Options
    was in the same cinema as Ian Wright watching Sherlock Holmes 2. Couldnt quite believe it was him
  • Options
    Cameron Diaz in costa coffee blackheath a couple of years ago
  • Options
    edited November 2012

was in the same cinema as Ian Wright watching Sherlock Holmes 2. Couldnt quite believe it was him

I was on a bus in Chicago and a limo was stuck in the jam next to us, the sun roof was open, the bloke sitting in there looked just like Ian Wright. Obviously, I thought, it wasn't him, except I found out when I got back he was over there at the time getting some tips for his media career.

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.

• Options
    I just met Bob Boulder!!! I was in a run down cafe on the main strip in Margate, and he walked in wearing his CACT trackie. Had a quick chat, he said he was at the game on Tuesday, he praised the crowd and said CP was doing a good job even though he has his 'hands tied'. Not sure what he meant with that.
  • Options
    Im in the calthorpe arms grays inn road having my lunch and dennis waterman and alun armstrong are having a pint. there is only about five of us in here. Have already said hello.
  • Options
    Mosscat said:

Im in the calthorpe arms grays inn road having my lunch and dennis waterman and alun armstrong are having a pint. there is only about five of us in here. Have already said hello.

Filming New Tricks?
  • Options
    Leslie Phillips sitting behind me on a plane to Ibizia in the 90's (thought I recognised his voice). When I turned round to ask him if he was Leslie Phillips he said "Of course I am, dear boy"
  • Options
    I once saw Dolph Lungren accidently knock a man of a motorbike by opening the door of a limo as the bike drove past. The man was unhurt but very angry and looked ready to fight, but when Lungren got out of the car the man quickly backed off and rode away into the night.

This was not in a film.
  • Options
    i made a cup of tea for bruce forsyth but more bizarrely accidentally pulled decs (of ant and dec fame)swimming trunks halfway down in a cyprus swiming pool once