Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most bizarre celebrity sighting

Comments

• Back in the mid 1970s I was going into the toilets at Paddington station when I literally bumped into Jeremy Thorpe who was coming out, (no pun intended).
  • had a piss next to omid djalili (or however u spell and it) at ascot one year.
  • Frank skinner, Keeley hawes, Rory McGrath, Lesley Joseph, Emily blunt, Harry enfield, Lenny Henry all in the office. Plenty more but can't remember all the rest.

Had a good old chat with Robert pattinson in the office too.
  • does sue pollard count?

saw peter stringfellow in a mankini on a beach in ibiza, not a pretty sight
  • edited October 2012
    Once had a pee at a urinal with Joe Calzaghe on my left and snooker player Mark Williams on my right. We were in an Indian restaurant and they were hammered. Their wives were making a right scene.
  • Had a piss next to Noel Gallagher about ten years ago
  • And one of my mates, twenty years ago when he was nineteen. Snogged bet lynch from coronation street in blackpool
  • Saw the Greek bloke out of Blue in a bar in Barbados
    Saw Eric Bristow in a bar in Barbados
    Saw Freddie Flintoff ins bar in Barbados
    Saw Colina in a bar in Barbados
    Saw Lennie the eagle Lawrence in Sainsburys
    Saw Jimmy Hill in The Sportsman , Tottenham Ct Rd with Lennie
    Sat next to Gabby Yorath at an awards dinner...lovely
    Smoked a cigar with Josh Lucy in a hotel toilet

• About three years ago I was out with the Mrs and her work mates at Bloomsbury bowling lanes and I thought I saw Holly Willoughby walk past. I told the Mrs and she went shooting off to see if it was her. A couple of minutes later she returns with Holly practically in a head lock saying "look , it is her , that's my boyfriend there , he's the one that fancies you"

She was really sweet to be fair and yes of course I would.
  • had a piss next to omid djalili (or however u spell and it) at ascot one year.

Did you know he's Iranian? Not as if he ever mentions it like.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addicted said:

Recently saw Hughie from Fun Loving Criminals in GAP at SB Westfield, with his wife/gf and baby. They were in front of me in the que

Did you know he's from New York? Not as if he ever mentions it like.
  • Jesus Christ our Lord.
  • Osvaldo Ardiles in an NCP car park just off Tottenham Court Road.
  • buckshee said:

Jesus Christ our Lord.

where did you see him?

• Fish from marrilion sat behind me at selhurst for derek hales testimonial against west ham
  • Not bizzare, but turned out to be very nice....Davina McCall in a petrol station cum supermarket in Tunbridge Wells, very approachable and better looking in person than I had imagined.
  • Phil Jupitus in a petrol station in Hadleigh. Nice bloke, but no better looking than I had imagined.
  • DA9DA9
    edited October 2012
    Noel Gallagher walked in the Griffin pub at charing cross, then left quickly, then spoke to him briefly outside charing cross station as me and a pal walked towards the texas embassy bar, turned out he was looking/waiting for his mate to get on the beer with. Nice enough fella, this was about 14/15 years ago.
  • DA9 said:

Noel Gallagher walked in the Griffin pub at charing cross, then left quickly, then spoke to him briefly outside charing cross station as me and a pal walked towards the texas embassy bar, turned out he was looking/waiting for his mate to get on the beer with. Nice enough fella, this was about 14/15 years ago.

See him in Tottenham Court Road and made a right mug of meself by shooting his name!
  • Bradley from S Club 7 ended up, for reasons I'm still unsure of, coming to a house party my friends were throwing when I was at uni. He turned up giving it the big 'un and was rude to everybody. He went too far when he insulted one of the female hosts though, leading to the other host, also a small girl, giving him a right rollicking in front of everyone there. He meekly apologised, citing 'the pressures of fame'(?), was nice for a little bit and then left with his tail between his legs. How the mighty have fallen, sort of.
  • Sponsored links:

• BIG_ROB said:

DA9 said:

See him in Tottenham Court Road and made a right mug of meself by shooting his name!
    Is there nothing you won't shoot? ;)
  • I saw John Peel in a pub in Covent Garden in the 80s. It was my birthday and I know we shared the same birthday but I was too shy to go up to him and say happy birthday. Too late now.

My daughter saw Paul McCartney walking by Tottenham Court Road, she went up to him and asked for a photo for her mum. He said he couldnt do that really as everyone would want one but he shook her hand and said she could pass that on.

Midge Ure was standing next to me at Hammersmith Palais at a Bananarma concert also in the 80s.

After the Bolton game on the way home in the morning, we stopped at a van selling breakfast and i recognised the chap next to me. He had glasses on and i couldnt remember his name, he had a ham and egg barm (a northern thing I think) and after he left I asked the lady who he was. It was Peter Kay's friend Paddy McGuinnes.
  • Was playing a superleague darts match at a pub called the anchor in battersea when Mark Stacey from bargin hunt walked into the bar only to be told to leave as it was for players only
  • Was playing a superleague darts match at a pub called the anchor in battersea when Mark Stacey from bargin hunt walked into the bar only to be told to leave as it was for players only
  • You'd have thought he'd have learnt after walking in the first time!
  • Took a piss at the next urinal to Roland Orzabal
  • Serge (Guitarist from Kasabian) in the Lord Hood in Greenwich few nights after we'd beat Leicester. About to mock him for the score when realised he's at least a foot taller than me!
  • Serge (Guitarist from Kasabian) in the Lord Hood in Greenwich few nights after we'd beat Leicester. About to mock him for the score when realised he's at least a foot taller than me!

A cracking player as well. brillant goal in the socceraid game.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=kasabian soccer aid goal&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Kt5CSawzg&ei=HPGPUJHECaKN0wXa34HgCA&usg=AFQjCNHocFdyXxGPlS31kehyLJmJL3XMfw

• When I was an apprentice (at Western Motor Works, Chislehurst Sam Bartram turned up representing Harris Paint Brushes. Was too excited to talk to him!
  • Flew out to Tenerife last year and Eddie Izzard was on the same flight (Easyjet at 0730hrs!). It was just after he did all those marathons and he spent quite a lot of the flight standing up. He was on Speedy Boarding and foolishlywas at the front of the plane so there was a permanent queue for the toilet.