Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most bizarre celebrity sighting

18910111214»

Comments

• lolwray said:

Made a cup of tea for Bruce Forsyth and his wife

thats freaky i have also made a cup of tea for brucie but not his wife
    The most boring edition of The Generation Game ever
  • Pedro45 said:

McBobbin said:

A few... use to live in La La Land and now in Napa, so see celebs all the time...

- I briefly dated the gal who broke up Tiger Woods' marriage. I still know her, at a distance.

- Khloe Kardashian, at a winery I worked at

- Took a piss at a Lakers game in the bathroom 1992 next to Steven Seagal. The conversation consisted of...

Me: "Hey!"
    SS: "Hey"

- At a Springsteen concert in LA in 1999... had Arnie and Maria Shriver right below me, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman to my left, Robert Patrick (Terminator 2) to my immediate right and the guy who played "Newman" of Seinfeld, right above me. Was fun!

- briefly dated the gal from Showgirls, Elizabeth Berkeley (one date). We met at a Wayne Dyer seminar in 1997.

- kicked Julia Roberts and her then-husband Lyle Lovett out of my seat at yet another Springsteen concert in 1993 (they had the wrong seat by mistake.)

- Got yelled at by Whoopie Goldberg in 1987 when I worked at Disneyland because I would not let her daughter in with her demin jacket on. It had a middle-finger embroidered on it. Disney had a dress code in the 1980s.

- Saw members of the Go-Gos doing blow in a limo in the back area of Disneyland before a concert they were going to do.

- Got fired from Disneyland for pointing out while driving the double-decker bus that Michael Jackson was walking down Main Street with a ridiculous outfit on. He had a fake nose and a wig and hat and medical mask. I was ready to leave that place and that pretty much secured the deal.

- Met Mitt Romney in the 1990s when he still worked at Bain Capital and before he was in politics.

- The guy who OJ killed, Ron Goldman.... his dad was the guy who sold me my suits at Nordstrom.

Yes but I've met the guitarist from The Bluetones
    Kathy Valentine!
    Ummmm... He was called Adam I think.
  • edited June 2017
    Was in the warehouse at IKEA in Croydon after going through the showroom bit and was attempting to get a mattress onto my trolley when I literally bumped into a young German defender, who was playing for Chelsea at the time and would eventually go on to win the Premier League with Leicester. I apologised to Huth for bumping him and he was extremely pleasant about it. Good thing it wasn't Drogba at the time or I would have been done for GBH.
  • Not that bizarre but I saw Chris Perry in Chigwell today.
  • Valley11 said:

Not that bizarre but I saw Chris Perry in Chigwell today.

That's fooking quality, mate.
  • Was in the warehouse at IKEA in Croydon after going through the showroom bit and was attempting to get a mattress onto my trolley when I literally bumped into a young German defender, who was playing for Chelsea at the time and would eventually go on to win the Premier League with Leicester. I apologised to Huth for bumping him and he was extremely pleasant about it. Good thing it wasn't Drogba at the time or I would have been done for GBH.

Whilst playing for us I saw Mattie Svensson in the Croydon Ikea. I suppose he was feeling a bit homesick at the time!
  • Valley11 said:

Not that bizarre but I saw Chris Perry in Chigwell today.

That's fooking quality, mate.
    Hi Chris. ;-)
  • One of the birds from Boney M.......she's just moved in two doors down!
  • Jo Brand with her mum in a waiting room at kings college hospital
  • Sponsored links:

• Jo Brand with her mum in a waiting room at kings college hospital

Ok......I'll volunteer to ask the obvious.
    Which waiting room?
  • Simonsen said:

One of the birds from Boney M.......she's just moved in two doors down!

Do you live by the rivers of Babylon?
  • Tom Davies of Everton was in my bar on Friday night getting absolutely bladdered
  • About two or three years ago I saw the Cheeky Girls in the Tesco at the World of Leather roundabout.
  • PopIcon said:

About two or three years ago I saw the Cheeky Girls in the Tesco at the World of Leather roundabout.

We’re they singing “ We are the cheeky girls?”
  • PopIcon said:

About two or three years ago I saw the Cheeky Girls in the Tesco at the World of Leather roundabout.

We’re they singing “ We are the cheeky girls?”
    No, they were shopping. It was quite late, 23 hundred hours'ish.
  • We saw one of the Cheeky Girls about 7 years ago in the swing park at the bottom of the hill in Rye.
  • PopIcon said:

I'm more excited that someone other than me still calls it the world of leather roundabout.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2017
    buckshee said:

PopIcon said:

I'm more excited that someone other than me still calls it the world of leather roundabout.
    "Clifton's Roundabout" for those pre World of Leather readers (The Esso garage was Clifton's Garage). In years to come will it be known as the "Pet's at Home" roundabout?

• buckshee said:

PopIcon said:

"Clifton's Roundabout" for those pre World of Leather readers (The Esso garage was Clifton's Garage). In years to come will it be known as the "Pet's at Home" roundabout?

People who don't know it's history must think some of us are rather odd...
  • amir khan in im a celebrity get me out of here
  • edited November 2017

buckshee said:

PopIcon said:

My mum and dad remembered when it was all fields round there and old man Clifton had a small corrugated iron and wood garage with one petrol pump on the cross roads!
  • The sight of MeatLoaf with a slab of beer under one arm and a bag of food in his other hand walking across Regents Park to play Softball for my team ---take some beating that image.
  • It will always be Cliftons roundabout too me, lived in horn park (Alnwick Road) and middle Park avenue as a kid
  • The sight of MeatLoaf with a slab of beer under one arm and a bag of food in his other hand walking across Regents Park to play Softball for my team ---take some beating that image.

I remember Peter Garland doing that a few times at The Valley.
  • buckshee said:

PopIcon said:

My mum and dad remembered when it was all fields round there and old man Clifton had a small corrugated iron and wood garage with one petrol pump on the cross roads!
    Always cliftons to me too.
    And I still call the petrol station at junction of A20/Eltham Road the blue star garage.