Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derren Brown - Apocalypse

124»

Comments

• Options
    This show is very silly! Entertaining, but very silly
  • Options
    As we say in telly " never under estimate the stupidity of the viewing public".
  • Options
    Bizarre. Shocking. Straight into the top ten of silliest programmes EVER.
    Worse than Fleetwood & Fox at the Brits.
  • Options
    So what actually happened? I couldn't be bothered to waste another hour of my life watching it
  • Options
    Like watching a shit version of 28 days later/the walking dead. Just seemed so fake
  • Options
    How anyone can actually think that this crock of shite was anything other than 100% acting from all parties is insane

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Anyone doubting that he can get inside your head and mess with your mind to the extent that he did with that bloke should give his live show a go. It's easy enough to credit it to stooges, tv trickery, etc but seeing him doing it live to a randomly selected ordinary punter is another thing all together. He makes no secret that most of what he does is down to the power of suggestion applied in the right way to the right 'victim' so don't see what peoples problem is really.

Great night out if you get the chance too.

thats if it is just a 'randomly selected ordinary punter' though...
    You mean his legal disclaimer may be a lie?
    Maybe yes. I have no doubt that much of what DB can do is real. I also have little doubt that he has used actors.
  • Options

How anyone can actually think that this crock of shite was anything other than 100% acting from all parties is insane

Spot on. Absolute tripe, all of it. I watched ten minutes of it at the behest of my mate. THe acting was so laughably poor it isn't true - are people really stupid enough to believe any of it was 'real', or is there some giant in-joke that I don't get?

• Options
    If there is a joke i didnt get it either mrs said we have to watch this as she loves the guy

Was the end of brown in my opinion whatever he does live must be great because you can not defend this shocking load of poo

The script and acting was straight out of a poor b movie
  • Options
    Seen him live and he was great.

Watched that the other night and it was proper pony.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watched it last night was cringeworthy most of the time. By far Brown's worst tv show.
  • Options
    Not for me I watched 10 minutes and switched over. I like magic especially theses guys who do slight of hand card tricks while you stand there just brilliant but this is a waste of money and time. I think the guy is talented but has got too egotistical.