Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW YORK

2»

Comments

• Good tip from Guinnessaddick about hudson river trips also a couple of piers away is the intrepid air & sea museum a WW2 aircraft carrier a Concord ( GBOAD) is also on. display.If you go to ground zero ( a must ) you will find that within walking distance are battery park,staten ferry(free),the heliiport and the brooklyn bridge.If you get an official yelllow cab from the airport the taxi marshall should give you an official receipt to prevent you getting ripped off. enjoy your trip.
  • At woodbury common, been here 4 hours, been in only 4 shops and spent £600 quid. Three pais of UGG boots one for the missus and one each for my two daughters. But we won so who gives a shit COYR
  • At woodbury common, been here 4 hours, been in only 4 shops and spent £600 quid. Three pais of UGG boots one for the missus and one each for my two daughters. But we won so who gives a shit COYR

Glad your having a good time , Plaayer will be happy.

• Glad to hear it mate you work hard enough now enjoy it
  • Why not try a liquor in the front, poker in the rear bar?
  • On the coach back now, nice bit a steak tonight to celebrate the 3 pointsand may try guinness,suggestion later. ;-)
  • Enjoy mate......could have saved you a bob or two on the Uggs though!
  • Go to the red cat, fantastic steak.
  • edited November 2012
    Try the disco at the Roseland Ballroom if you get the chance.
  • I can picture NSS at a disco right now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Take the Staten Island ferry from South Ferry station, its free and you get the greatest views of the Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan skyline (and it has a bar!)

The Comfort Inn on Ludlow Street is a great hotel for the money, love the area around East Houston.
  • really miss new york now :( Went there in september. Definitley my favourite US city, just in front of San Fran.
  • really miss new york now :( Went there in september. Definitley my favourite US city, just in front of San Fran.