Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Paul Jewell goes from Ipswich by mutual consent

No surprise there. Job for Curbs?

Comments

• It's a perfect job for him. Whether he'd want it or not is another matter.
  • edited October 2012
    Bad news for the rest of the bottom half of the league!

Surely any bloke that's half a manager could do something better with their squad?
  • He should never get another job again. Mainly because when I see his face on the telly I think of other things.

• Curbs will take this one and make them mid table very quickly.
  • Curb_It said:

He should never get another job again. Mainly because when I see his face on the telly I think of other things.

I bet Ian hopes he gets a top job based on those thoughts B ..

8)

• Praps
  • Curbishley named as 2/1 favourite with Skybet
  • Can't see Curbs wanting the job.
  • I think the majority of Ipswich Fans want Curbs.
  • Curb_It said:

He should never get another job again. Mainly because when I see his face on the telly I think of other things.

I bet Ian hopes he gets a top job based on those thoughts B ..

8)

Yuck.
    The thoughts are not in a good way.

• Sponsored links:

• isn't Harry a mate of their owner ?
  • They have some decent players but no world beaters, can't see Harry wanting it. Curbs might but does he want the stress of a relegation battle
  • If Curbs is approached and turns them down I really can't see him getting another chance elsewhere.
  • I hope Curbs doesn't take it because if he does that is one more team that won't finish bottom 3.
  • Alan Brazil reckons Curbs told him he would walk up the A12 for that job - we'll see
  • Freedman is linked with them now according to Cawley
  • WSS said:

Freedman is linked with them now according to Cawley

what Alan?

• Ive heard a rumour that an Ipswich legend and former CAFC player is all over this.

Step aside Matt Holland - Marcus Bent is in town
  • I wonder how many threads about Champ/lower Prem teams sacking their manager on here has had Curbishley as favourite for the job? Must be at least 5 or 6. Surely he has to take one eventually?
  • Just right for Les Reed
    LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope Curb's goes for it and gets the job. It would be nice to see him have another go.
    Sad to see Jewell go though. Not sure why so many have struggled with Ipswich over the past decade. Always saw them as a well run club.
  • WSS said:

I thought he was the bolton mgr now

• WSS said:

I thought he was the bolton mgr now

Not officially.
  • Curbs ! Know you all love him. But all I say to Ipswich is .
    "Good luck with that" !
    There are reasons he,s been out the game this long !
  • Alan Brazil reckons Curbs told him he would walk up the A12 for that job - we'll see

And you believe anything that bloke says ?????
  • Curbs ! Know you all love him. But all I say to Ipswich is .
    "Good luck with that" !

Yeah. I think I'll reserve judgement on posts made by someone whose username is one of the most unlinked players in our club's history, and isn't even spelt right, if it's all the same with you.

• The miss spelt name is irony, which is obviously lost on you ! poor Raplh never got anything right ! And unlinked ? I can not think of any player more unlinked than Raplh.
  • Ipswich apparently considering 34 candidates for the job

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20068840
  • edited October 2012

Curbs ! Know you all love him. But all I say to Ipswich is .
    "Good luck with that" !

Yeah. I think I'll reserve judgement on posts made by someone whose username is one of the most unlinked players in our club's history, and isn't even spelt right, if it's all the same with you.

Dear dear Leroy. Never pull someone on their spelling if you can't spell yourself. 50 lines for you.

And you believe anything that bloke says ?????

Never met him Fanny - just heard him say it on Talksport