Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jonjo in the Liverpool documentary

Lots about him this week

Comments

• Options
    Watched the first one, it was such a propaganda fest for the club I like least in the world, I could not watch any more.
  • Options
    JJ comes across well and is quite a prominent character. Agree its a whitewash though. The number of times Rodgers says "ok" is highly irritating. Interesting to see how they cover the fact that Liverpool have had a crap start.
  • Options
    Jesus H. Christ - I just caught 5 minutes of this utter crap.

Mawkish, self-indulgent, histrionic tosh .....there can't be many new armchair Liverpool fans being generated these days, such has their star waned - must be the reason they have made this brain washing nonsense.

Must be really galling for them to be totally in the shadow of their real Liverpool neighbours at present.
  • Options
    It is quite vomit inducing. Especially when the old fart in the pub starts to think he's the poet laureate. I do like to see the players with their families though. They almost makes them seem human.
  • Options
    As my Everton supporting mates would say "them lot are the gift that keeps on giving"