Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A few too many

Would Ya's at the moment in my opinion.

I think as entertaining as they are this is a mixed forum not just a bunch of 'blokes' from your boozer and we should be mindful there are a number of ladies and some that don't swing the same way as all the Would Ya threads are directed.

As I say just an opinion as my mrs keeps hassling me with why there a threads titled would ya all the time and im running out of excuses.

;o)

Comments

• Wuss! :-)
  • They are clearly labeled so whats the problem? There was one for the girls as well.
  • Agree with Dazzler. The occasional one was amusing, but far too many now. In fact like p3 of The Sun, have they had their day ?
  • Would ya Dazzler??
  • Ooooh he could 'sweep' me off my feet!
  • Here was i thinking this was going to be another "drunk" thread :-)
  • zzzzzzzzzzzz
  • I like a 'would ya' as much as the next man providing they are actually a proper one. The women off of Mad Men for instance...please, not even close.

What I'm less keen on are some of the baser comments that are increasing. Smutty innuendo and puns are what they are about IMO and there's no need for some of the Richard Keys/Andy Gray "banter".
  • Sponsored links:

• I can't believe this
  • This was mentioned a while ago. About one a week is a good rate

And they absolutely need to be caterpillar/butterfly

Or vintage bintage, Jo Frost, Kirsty Allsopp is another good one.

Keep it levelled at about one a week I reckon
  • edited October 2012
    one a day min
  • if you don't like them then don't open the thread. no one is forcing anyone to look at them. if you look at them then you must have some interest.
  • pompous the word your looking for Dave85
  • Carter said:

This was mentioned a while ago. About one a week is a good rate

This

• edited October 2012
    this thread is in major danger of becoming one of those round in circles 'holier than thou threads'. i don't really join in with the would ya comments but get the feeling i'm going to be told what is right and what is wrong again by those morally superior.
  • good word Nolly
  • Has this one been done?
  • Thank you GH
  • Sponsored links:

• not in the right spirit of would yas but i prefer looking at the ones that we'd all definitely do because it's more legitimate cos it's on a Charlton site and i don't have to keep deleting my history if its wrapped up in Charlton life

**pervert alert**
  • thing is you do learn more about fellow lifers when the subject is how do u say in this PC world?------------------------------------------------dog ruff.
  • Carter said:

This was mentioned a while ago. About one a week is a good rate

This

This
  • edited October 2012
    Seriously dazzler, why don't you and your girlfriend carry on practicing fifty shades?
  • Find it a bit sad when there's a 'would ya' every two minutes
  • edited October 2012
    hahaha... tell him curb_it!
  • Turn it in would ya!

Someone needs to get the trousers back in their house.
  • I find them all a bit tasteless if I'm honest.
  • I find them all a bit tasteless if I'm honest.

*chuckles*
  • Thought this was going to be the new being drunk thread

*leaves disappointed*