Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walking Dead

Comments

• Options
    Can people hold off posting spoilers at least until the episodes have appeared on uk tv!
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

Can people hold off posting spoilers at least until the episodes have appeared on uk tv!

With you on that johnny.

Really pisses me off.

• Options

Computer game? You mean the point and click one available on xbox 360 marketplace/psn? It's not very much like the comics really mate, completely different story. It is however a very very good game, being a point and click might put some people off but it is properly good, you care a lot about the characters and the decisions you have to make are difficult at time, it affects how the story progresses as well which adds an extra twist. You get a good chunk of gameplay for how much it costs as well.

Yeah that's the one. I have seen quite a bit of the gameplay and it looked quite good. Was wondering if they might use any of it in the tv series as I'm sure Glen was in the game?
  • Options
    Anyone got a link to the last espisode of season 2 missed it
  • Options

Anyone got a link to the last espisode of season 2 missed it

All on 1channel.ch or watch-the-walking-dead-online.com both good sites
  • Options
    Quick reminder tonight 10pm Sky FX HD 124 (non hd) 188
  • Options
    Quality So Far , so tense
  • Options
    Wow, what a start! Roll on next Friday!!
  • Options
    Brilliant.
  • Options
    Makes the boring bits of last season seem like a distant memory, doesn't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Outstanding. Great start and I'm sure it will keep it going.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    5 days ago, I posted that I've yet to see any of this show. I'm now bang up to date with it after a few zombie fests (Too much time on my hands this week). Gotta say, Wasn't too bothered about watching this, as the whole zombie thing has been done so many times before.

Jesus, what a great TV show. Great characters, Daryl being a favourite. Michonne (black woman with walkers on chains) looks like she's gonna be a kick-ass new addition.
    Hoping that Theo will get a bit more to do in this series, as he seems to be just a filler so far.

The main thing that's now pissing me off is I have to wait to watch 1 episode a week, along with all you other mere mortals...............

Regarding the PC game, I bought it about a month ago (without realising it was anything to do with the TV show, name should've been a hint) After watching a few clips on youtube. Not got around to playing it yet............
  • Options
    The latest episode (shown in the US) - just wow.
  • Options
    Yep. Just finished watching it. Unfuckingbelievable..
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Really picking up the pace this season. You just know it's gonna be a cracking next few episodes..........

Edit: Just realised I haven't seen this weeks episode yet, so gonna watch it now in case I run into any spoilers..............
  • Options
    It has been excellent so far.

Really building up nicely.
  • Options
    holding the crown as one of the best things i have ever seen on the telly-box
  • Options
    This season has been outstanding from the start and is without doubt my favourite programme on the tele at the moment. Fantastic the way the story lines are being split between the groups. The only draw back is that I want to watch the whole season in one go, having to wait each week is frustrating. Always look forward to Friday nights.
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

This season has been outstanding from the start and is without doubt my favourite programme on the tele at the moment. Fantastic the way the story lines are being split between the groups. The only draw back is that I want to watch the whole season in one go, having to wait each week is frustrating. Always look forward to Friday nights.

I know what you mean.

My eldest son waits until he's got four or five episodes then watches them.

But I'm impatient and have to watch it straight away.
  • Options

Regarding the PC game, I bought it about a month ago (without realising it was anything to do with the TV show, name should've been a hint) After watching a few clips on youtube. Not got around to playing it yet............

Have you played it yet? I was in Portugal the other week and it rained solidly, so I delved in - it's fantastic. Can't believe I had it for so long without playing it. Now I can't wait for the new episodes to be released.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just love this programme, season 3 up till now has been the best so far. Highly recommended to anyone who has not watched it yet.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Have you played it yet? I was in Portugal the other week and it rained solidly, so I delved in - it's fantastic. Can't believe I had it for so long without playing it. Now I can't wait for the new episodes to be released.
    No I haven't. My graphics card is playing up so need to buy a new one before jumping into this......
  • Options
    In case anyone is interested series restarts tomorrow (Friday) at 10 on Fox HD.

• Options
    Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd just bring this one back from the dead. ;-)

Just wondered on the thoughts of others who watch this show as to how AMC will finally end it? We know it won't be for a while (season 5 is in the pipeline). As much as I enjoy this show, it can only run for so long before we all get bored of seeing 1001 ways to kill a walker.

There's the possibility of finding a cure, but that wouldn't solve the problem of the millions of flesh eating zombies still roaming the land, so I just wondered what others on here thought.

The one thing I did think of (and pray to god I'm way off here) is that it all started whilst Rick Grimes was in a coma in hospital and it turns out to be a coma induced dream. That would suck to high heaven...........................
  • Options
    Is it not based on comic books? Is the series following those?

Got a little bored with the last few episodes with all of the broken up groups to be honest.
  • Options
    This series is testing my patience. Other than a disease striking down unknowns in the prison, absolutely nothing has happened and some episodes are painfully dull.

Shame because series 1 was so brilliant
  • Options
    Dude you are a bit behind

Shit will get real soon
  • Options
    I don't follow it, but do watch the odd one from time to time because others in my family watch it. As it happens, I've seen the last two and thought they were very good. For those that said they found them dull, I wonder if you just reach the point of walking dead burn-out. I'm sure Iid have been bored if I'd watched four series of it.
  • Options
    Watched the last episode of the series tonight and I think they have successfully managed to cram the worst eight Walking Dead episodes into half a series. Dreadful, the whole lot.
  • Options
    Haven't watched the season finale yet but I thought Series 4 started quite brightly. It's lost it's way a bit in recent weeks though. I don't mind it being a bit slow in places, but the peril has all got a bit contrived and it's being inconsistent.

In one scene the zombies are so slow you can just out run them at a gentle stroll the next minute they're only ever a few paces behind even when the characters are sprinting away from them.

Someone always gets snagged on a fence or traps their foot at exactly the worst moment, very clumsy, yet the next moment they can pop a zombie head with a pistol at 100 yards, perfect shot every time.

The worst possible thing always happens at the worst possible moment - case in point being that entire window frame that fell out of the warehouse when the black girl brushed her hand against it a couple of episodes back - it's been firmly in place for probably 100 years or more but suddenly becomes so loose a heavy sigh can dislodge the whole thing, coincidently just a moment where everyone needs to be quiet because zombies are attracted to load noises (excluding Harley Davidson motorcycles of course but they look 'badass' so you can ride around on one of them as much as you like without drawing undue undead attention).

As for the mini plot where the little kid went crazy, could I give less of a shit about either of the irritating little bastards? Probably not. And is no-one going to actually ask the alleged scientist dude what he knows or is everyone going to continue to blindly take GI Ginger's word for it?

Hmm, this rant gives the impression I dislike the series, which isn't the case, I watched all 4 series and generally enjoyed it (and I don't generally like Horror) but there have been a lot of things that have irked me about this series in particular.