Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walking Dead

Comments

• Options

cfgs said:

All you pretending to care about the tiger can't even remember her name, #RIPSheba

Try Shiva
    Haha ooops.

I am still too emotional to type (it was either that or style it out by pretending it was a joke).

Old ears make for crap hearing.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

cfgs said:

All you pretending to care about the tiger can't even remember her name, #RIPSheba

Try Shiva
    Haha ooops.

I am still too emotional to type (it was either that or style it out by pretending it was a joke).

To be fair I have subtitles up when I watch stuff these days!
  • Options

cfgs said:

cfgs said:

Try Shiva
    Haha ooops.

To be fair I have subtitles up when I watch stuff these days!
    Can you make the words bigger?
  • Options
    They need to spend some of their ammunition budget on better extras. As if the speeches given by Rick, The King et al weren't corny enough, looking at the gurning idiots in the background nodding their heads ("look sad" "look concerned" etc) makes me want to turn off altogether.

Last night was a bit better I thought but, where the death of a big character would have stayed with me in the earlier series' I do find myself not really caring too much these days. Particularly when the scenes during which they're at risk, such as that shoot out between Carol and the two Negan chaps, are so dull.
  • Options
    I want to know what American cars are made of that they can provide protection from shitloads of heavy gunfire. Kind of makes you wonder why they ever bothered making bulletproof cars?
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

I want to know what American cars are made of that they can provide protection from shitloads of heavy gunfire. Kind of makes you wonder why they ever bothered making bulletproof cars?

That scene was ridiculous. It reminded me of watching the A Team when I was a kid.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

it was a shame about the tiger.

Annoyingly I already knew the tiger was going to die.

Some girl on tinder told me.

A random way to get a spoiler. She left a shit before logging off.

And now you’ve told me before I watched it.

Is that why they call karma?
  • Options
    The chase scene was stupid. Daryl and rick managed to dodge machine gun bullets and shoot the guy from a moving motorbike with a hand gun
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Surely they're standard issue over there these days
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It has got worse, glad I’m not the only one who picked up on the dodgy extras acting during the kings speech, never warmed to his character.
    The Darryl on motorbike shooting the saviour in the back of the jeep actually made me laugh out loud.
    Just finished series 3 of fear the walking dead, really enjoying that.
  • Options
    Not one single bullet hit the jeeps windscreen that Rick was driving. I find that far stranger.

Also the guy with the M14 - A semi automatic rifle (does not shoot automatic) was being shot automatically...

Don't even get me started on the opportunity Carol had to lay in front of the truck and shoot both the guys hiding in behind it.

She could have done that, run to the fence - then run over and undone the lock whilst spraying a few rounds at the walkers.

However I did like seeing a far more even fight.
  • Options
    I hate seeing animals get killed, humans I weirdly don't care about. But a horse gets killed I think 2 seasons ago and I was heartbroken
  • Options

The chase scene was stupid. Daryl and rick managed to dodge machine gun bullets and shoot the guy from a moving motorbike with a hand gun

It was very stupid and a rather amerturish scene.
  • Options
    Thought last nights was a bit better, slow in places. Was good to get a back story on Negan and why he calls the bat that.

Can see why people are getting fed up though.

Will continue watching as invested so much time in it.
  • Options
    robroy said:

Thought last nights was a bit better, slow in places. Was good to get a back story on Negan and why he calls the bat that.

Can see why people are getting fed up though.

Will continue watching as invested so much time in it.

One of my mates absolutely panned it on Facebook, I thought it was the best episode so far in the season. I'm still upset about the tiger though
  • Options
    Thoughts on last night? Wonder how Rick will react once young Carl turns.

• Options
    robroy said:

Thoughts on last night? Wonder how Rick will react once young Carl turns.

Stupidly long episode that bored the shit out of me. By the time Grimes Jr showed off his bite I realised that I don't care what happens to any of them anymore. The show's just visual valium before I go to bed.
  • Options
    All the slow shots of angst ridden faces to dodgy music did my head in.

Rick will probably send his annoying son to see the saviours.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weirdly I watched it last night, while having a few beers and pausing it and going off and running a few errands but I really enjoyed it. However, I did see the bite mark on Coral, but it didn't occur to me to recoginse it as teeth marks - I just assumed he'd been hit with some shrapnel from one of the exploding houses.

I seriously doubt he will die though, he and Rick just seem to be able to survive anything. Coral was even shot in the head at point blank range and survived. If he played the lottery he'd be a millionaire by now!
  • Options
    Unless they're pulling an elaborate hoax, poor little Coral is indeed about to become brown bread, as various cast and crew have confirmed his upcoming death when TWD returns in the new year.
  • Options

Weirdly I watched it last night, while having a few beers and pausing it and going off and running a few errands but I really enjoyed it. However, I did see the bite mark on Coral, but it didn't occur to me to recoginse it as teeth marks - I just assumed he'd been hit with some shrapnel from one of the exploding houses.

I seriously doubt he will die though, he and Rick just seem to be able to survive anything. Coral was even shot in the head at point blank range and survived. If he played the lottery he'd be a millionaire by now!

Nope, he's dead. I found it pretty sad as I like the character he'd become. Still not as upset as I am about the tiger though
  • Options
    I watched the first episode, gave it some breathing room as I was very disappointed, and then watched episode 2 on Sunday. At no point could I really work out what was going on in the badly shot gunfights and at no point did I find that I cared. I then watched Morgan have a breakdown and a debate take place over whether or not it’s wrong to kill your enemies in cold blood, quickly checked I wasn’t accidentally watching series 3 again by mistake, had a quick Google of Morales, remembered who he was, failed to give a shit and decided I probably wouldn’t be able to watch another six episodes of it. So I read all the spoilers up to the mid-season finale and I think that’s probably the least painful way of keeping up with the show. I really, really want it to be a show I watch still but I’m finding it harder and harder to sit through all of the ludicrous inconsistencies and repeat plot points. I think the show is always better when it’s smaller, when they’re struggling for supplies in a mostly empty world and when they have to be on the move. This insane situation where it’s the end of the world and two armies with infinite numbers of nameless, characterless soldiers are spraying bullets at each other like Saving Private Ryan on amphetamines just doesn’t make any sense to me. The only character who seems to have developed in the past couple of seasons is Carl, and it looks like that was one character development too many for them to deal with. I look forward to Rick losing his mind in the next half, Darryl guiltily mumbling and squinting and Rick and Negan trading wins and one-liners until one of them is lucky enough to get to die.

If it suddenly becomes great again though someone give me a shout!
  • Options
    Carl is still going strong in the comics. There was no need to off him in the TV show. It just shows that the producers have run out of ideas so they kill a major character to try to make it interesting. It seems a doubly shit thing to do to Chandler Riggs who was originally told they wanted to sign him on for another 3 seasons, then they kill him off, just after he bought a house near the filming location.

Walking Dead is badly written and badly run. Shoot it in the head and be done with it.
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Carl is still going strong in the comics. There was no need to off him in the TV show. It just shows that the producers have run out of ideas so they kill a major character to try to make it interesting. It seems a doubly shit thing to do to Chandler Riggs who was originally told they wanted to sign him on for another 3 seasons, then they kill him off, just after he bought a house near the filming location.

Walking Dead is badly written and badly run. Shoot it in the head and be done with it.

I was told this as well. I'm a lot more positive than many I know about this show. It's sadly and annoyingly gone on a really boring spell and I think, begun it's downward arc
  • Options

Could it be that
    Carl loses an arm in place of Rick?
  • Options
    I'm done with it. Won't watch it again, absolute dross
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Could it be that

Carl loses an arm in place of Rick?
    Just caught up... it’s not that then :lol: