Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ayia Napa

124»

Comments

• Options
    i done ibiza drinking when i was 21, its good but fucking expensive the westend where all the cheaper bars are ( more like a strip in zante/maga/napa) just full of northerners/scottish hammered and looking for a ruck, the clubs are good not really my scene but an experience saw swedish house mafia at ushaia, think 2 beers 2 spirit and mixers and a bottle of water was something like 65 euros. out of the lads places ive done napa i enjoyed the most we was out there for when it coincided with south africa world cup which was class as matches on every day.
  • Options
    Got Ibiza for the first time this, going for the generally further out villa/beach and taxi in for a couple of the bigger nights.

Malia - Fun but very scummy
    Zante - Can verify > birds
    Kavos - Stinky, generally had better nights out than Malia
  • Options
    If I went to Ayia Napa I'd expect to bump into Jamie Vardy sporting a fresh 'trim'
  • Options
    Zante is a beautiful place, the beaches are amazing as are the islets that surround it. I am 42 and didn't go for the clubs, booze and bir.....young ladies.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Is Ibiza good as a drinking holiday for boys or is it more fun to go to Zante or somewhere like that?

You don't wanna go Ibiza if it's alcohol you're strictly interested in. You'll either pay 20 euros a drink in a nice bar or club, or you'll end up in the west end which is a complete khazi and about 25 meters long.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Thanks everyone. So if I went to Zante, when is the best time to go? When is peak season? I heard August is a bit dead. So which is better, June or July?
  • Options
    Way too old for that kind of holiday now.

Me and my mates were simply just the inbetweeners. Embarrassing but fun and lot of stories.

Went zante in 2008 and Nappa in 2010.

I can't remember much about either of them. I think I had a better time in Nappa as had more money to burn but your gana find loads of women within any of those holiday destinations.

Cuba ... £700 tropical beach with nightclubs easy enough to locate. But drink on the beach.

All you can eat....And all you can drink all inclusive! beer is cheaper then water out there.

That .... Is the holiday.

My mate just went from Canada. Jelous
  • Options
    That includes everything. Your flight, the lot. Not a penny more. One week. Heaven
  • Options
    What is Mykonos like?
  • Options
    Mykanos is for weddings, don't go there if you want to pu.....

It's fucking stacked with fanny, with all the weddings going in there, you will find tons of women to give you a sympathy bang. And it's absolutely beautiful so when you sit wondering how the burning sensation in your japper will ever go you can do it wistfully gazing at a sunset to behold over the agean sea.

Then go and get your dick looked at
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    New signing?
  • Options
    Carter said:

Mykanos is for weddings, don't go there if you want to pu.....

It's fucking stacked with fanny, with all the weddings going in there, you will find tons of women to give you a sympathy bang. And it's absolutely beautiful so when you sit wondering how the burning sensation in your japper will ever go you can do it wistfully gazing at a sunset to behold over the agean sea.

Then go and get your dick looked at

Is one rule of these meat-markets that protection is for squares?
  • Options
    Definitely get it looked at if it is square mate.
  • Options
    You're never too old for Ibiza.
  • Options
    What's Benidorm like?
  • Options
    dizzee said:

What's Benidorm like?

I went there last year on my annual drinking week away. It's a dump. But you get the weather, it's cheap and you can get pretty much what you want there. I was surprised at the amount of young (ish) people there.
    Cafe Benidorm (classy) was the latest bar I found - closes at 8am, which was perfect. In true Benidorm fashion, I hired a mobility scooter for the week! Perfect when your hammered and can't be bothered to walk.

It's seriously trashy and you have to take it at face value, but not as bad as people make out. I'd go there again.