Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nottm Forest v Derby County

Good game developing in the second half. Blackstock sent off for an elbow and now Derby have taken the lead.

35 minutes still to play.

Comments

• Full-bloodied first half! Shame about the sending off - seemed harsh and could spoil the game for the neutral.
  • Derby should have had a red or two in the first half
  • Good old fashioned derby. Blackstock is an idiot, getting himself sent off 30 secs into the second half. Stewards just about kept Derby behind the barriers when they scored.
  • Always a good derby. Blackstocks red came as no surprise considering how he was behaving all through the first half
  • Can't believe Greg Halford is still mugging a living out of the game.

Although the commentator did call him "inhuman" earlier, which is possibly a touch severe.
  • Derby look very ordinary. I didn't get to the away game, but having seen them in this game, I'm disappointed we couldn't get anything from them. We look much the better side on this showing.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Derby look very ordinary. I didn't get to the away game, but having seen them in this game, I'm disappointed we couldn't get anything from them. We look much the better side on this showing.

Forest were different class up there, but in honesty we me made it easy for them.
  • We played both of them during the Manager's Diamond period.
  • Don't get me started on Halford again. Money grabber and proud.
  • Off_it said:

Can't believe Greg Halford is still mugging a living out of the game.

Although the commentator did call him "inhuman" earlier, which is possibly a touch severe.

Yeah, and one of the disappointing aspects of the Forest away game, was that we didn't play anyone against him until the last 10 mins and then we ran him ragged. Especially as he is clearly right footed and was playing at left back. Green would have had him on toast in his current form. I hope he is still in the team in the return fixture.
  • Sponsored links:

• Derby's shirts ???? Wtf ?
  • Off_it said:

Can't believe Greg Halford is still mugging a living out of the game.

He's only playing because of his long throw. Rory Delap doesn't play too often these days but Stoke have found another long throw expect
  • edited September 2012
    Halford makes my blood boil...