Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Total disgrace

Last time I posted on here it was either to congratulate you for defeating us 2 0 at the valley last year on on your promotion. I am of course pleased we (eventually) joined you.

Just wanted to give you the heads up on your next opposition and one player in particular, but don`t worry, you will know who he is soon enough, for all the wrong reasons. Before I do I have to say they had two excellent Players in Fitz Hall (number 6) and Troy Deeney (number 9). They were both superb yesterday.

Unfortunately they had a Player called Forrestieri (number 41, not that it will take you long to notice him, i,e the first time one of your Players goes near him). He is the type of footballer I have fortunately only ever seen when watching International football or the Premiership. I can honestly say I have never seen a Player from the first minute till the time he got taken off (for his own safety) roll around and dive like him. Wait till you see him, an opposing Player goes near him and its the flick of the legs in the air, the neck flicking back at the same time as he throws himself to the floor and does a couple of rolls. This is an act that you have to endure all game. I never want to see the likes of him again on our football pitch and how he only got one yellow card for diving I will never know.

He is a total disgrace and a complete embarrassment to himself, Watford and football in general.

I hope you hammer Watford and for those of you with high blood pressure, I suggest you stay away for the good of your own health.

Comments

• Blimey, did he nick your cornetto or something!
  • Lol

Is this the player that ran to Zola and gave him a hug

The boy seemed to like the grass on the highlights I saw
  • not a fan then?

please send your rant to our referee for Tuesday.

thanks.
  • How did your ref handle him LBTF ?
  • 'Simulators'....one of my pet hates.

Hopefully his reputation goes before him and he gets nothing but cards for his trouble (and a kicking from Mozzer).
  • 'Simulators'....one of my pet hates.

What I find worse is calling it simulation, when we all know it's cheating. Call it what it is I say..............
  • I'm sure he is Italian by the statements made.
  • Lol

Is this the player that ran to Zola and gave him a hug

The boy seemed to like the grass on the highlights I saw

............yes, that was him, a complete and utter unashamed cheat. This thread will disappear between now and Tuesday then quickly reappear after many of you have burst a few blood vessels watching his play acting. Hopefully you have some hard as nails defender that will put him out of the game, or season preferably.

• Leon Cort will kick him back to Udine
  • sam3110 said:

Leon Cort will kick him back to Udine

Can he kick him as far as Huddersfield? so we can rip him apart, limb from limb. We have just booked our tickets for the away game at your place in November, £50 return on the train, bargain! (lets hope this one doesn`t get moved for sky!).

• Sponsored links:

• Morrison will upend him for ya he takes no shit
  • I dont know where this term 'simulation' came from. Thangoman is right, its cheating plain and simple
  • sam3110 said:

Leon Cort will kick him back to Udine

We have just booked our tickets for the away game at your place in November, £50 return on the train, bargain! (lets hope this one doesn`t get moved for sky!).

Jesus!

I don't watch much football on TV but caught some of the Chelsea V Arsenal game. The diving was ridiculous. Jenkinson dived by kicking Ashley Coles shin with his back foot and falling over, Cole didn't even move! Suarez got assualted in the penalty box and didn't get anything for it. Hopefully Forrestieri will get a similar reputation.
  • Even almunia has said he needs to stay on his feet more. Would love morro to go through him like he did at the weekend
  • in truth i'd fall over if close to morro or cort on a football pitch, easier to give away possesion rather than have them take it from me and clatter me all at once.
  • I see Brendan Rodgers has been saying that Suarez is finding it hard to shake off his reputation for diving. Maybe he could consider not diving?
  • The way you ref the simulators is to give them zero benefit of the doubt. Only call what is clear - hopefully this is what will happen tomorrow- then we shouldn't be too annoyed.
  • I agree with Tony Pullis, if there are cameras there and it was clearly a dive suspend them for 3 games
  • Rizzo said:

I see Brendan Rodgers has been saying that Suarez is finding it hard to shake off his reputation for diving. Maybe he could consider not diving?

LOL

• Kap10 said:

I agree with Tony Pullis, if there are cameras there and it was clearly a dive suspend them for 3 games

Agree with this comment, kids are doing this now, my mate gave up managing his football team after 15 years for many reasons but he mentioned that after training, in their own time they would practice diving.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rizzo said:

I see Brendan Rodgers has been saying that Suarez is finding it hard to shake off his reputation for diving. Maybe he could consider not diving?

LOL

Double LOL
  • Carter said:

I dont know where this term 'simulation' came from. Thangoman is right, its cheating plain and simple

Look it up in the dictionary and next to it you will find a silhouette of Tom Daly.........

• Good that you take the time to praise pillar of the community Troy Deeney.
  • Rizzo said:

LOL

That is often the best way.

• he is living up to the prediction by the sound of it!
  • Oakster said:

he is living up to the prediction by the sound of it!

posted this & 90 seconds later he is sent off!!

• Yes. OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • What a jockey. How thick do you have to be to get sent off for diving!?
  • Too funny, bit of a touch as well as he sounds decent.
  • Haha Brilliant!