Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who killed JFK?

Comments

• Options
    Is the correct answer John Terry?
  • Options
    Same people who did 9/11
  • Options
    It was Sue Ellen's sister, Kristin
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Is the correct answer John Terry?

That would explain the 4 match ban!
  • Options
    O J Simpson.
  • Options
    Was the alien from predator
  • Options
    its all to do with a liquid contained in a solid (brain in skull) being hit with force re the direction of travel of JFKs head.
  • Options
    JFK was shot from different angles though?

Oswald was shot then the man that did that was killed.

No one was ever caught. Dodgy?
  • Options
    Clay Shaw...dodgy haircut. Never trust anyone with a dodgy haircut
  • Options
    Exciled Cuban's, Right Wing CIA, Republican sympathiser, but doubt if it was Oswald.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NRC ?
  • Options
    I'm going for the sparrow with his ickle arrow! Weren't Oswald.
  • Options

JFK was shot from different angles though?

Oswald was shot then the man that did that was killed.

No one was ever caught. Dodgy?

The man who shot Oswald was Jack Ruby and he died from cancer. JFK's death is the most closely examined murder in history and although there are always unexplained elements in every murder case, all the evidence I have seen or read and detailed reconstructions later, support the orignal Warren Commission conclusion that Oswald was the only one involved, not just in shooting JFK death but also Officer Tippit a short while later.
    Still conspiracy theorists will never be satisfied.
  • Options
    creatine
  • Options
    Was it Dave Mehmet's cock ?
  • Options
    Who shot Roger Rabbit?
  • Options
    How will we ever know if we know the truth?

There have been so many theories over the years just choose the one that fits your view of the world.
  • Options
    Thatcher?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Was it Dave Mehmet's cock ?

Unfortunately wouldn't have made it past his ear drum
  • Options
    Rasta mouse
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    THE most talked about killing in History. The conspiracy theorists have constantly said that it would have been impossible to getb those three shots off in the time and the film seems to confirm that they came from different directions. On top of that witnesses who claim they saw gunmen dressed as police officers all died or disappeared in unexplained circumstances. I think there was more then one gunmen and that it was a Mafia hit, given Kennedy was going after the mob and tThe Teamsters big time.
  • Options
    The film is factually awful though. In my opinion Oswald was the lone gunman, but if someone set him up to do it is another question.
  • Options
    Why does there always have to more to a story?
    JFK, Moon Landings, 9/11, 7/7, bay of pigs... the list go's on.
    The truth alone is enough of a story without all these crack pot theories.
    A conspiracy requires no evidence, just a someone with an idea.
  • Options
    American politics was so convoluted in the 60s that there are a lot of suspects .. the Mafia, the Cubans, a Cuban/Mafia joint effort, the CIA, the KKK, the Russians, the communists, extreme right wingers , Nixon backers .. we will never know and as time goes on the question of whodunnit becomes less important and less and less obvious. America remains a violent, money, race and power obsessed nation, but ever interesting and fascinating for all that, a contemporary 'Ancient Rome'
  • Options
    a disapointed fanny did it
  • Options
    This is a particular interest of mine - having watched the film when it first came out I was intrigued so read the 2 books the Oliver Stone film is (loosely) based on as well as a few others, plus countless documentaries, films etc I have come to the conclusion that Oswald was not a "lone assasin". Too much in his history show that he was not just an ordinary Joe - I don't think he fired the fatal shots but may have fired some shots from the Book Depositry.

whether is was a CIA or FBI or a Military plot I have no idea - I don't know how you can keep such things secret for so long - but as Oswald said.....he was just a patsy.
  • Options
    Like 9/11,the official theory is the conspiracy theory imho.
  • Options
    Dunno but I'd like to buy him a drink!
  • Options
    Can we be sure it wasn't a Nigel?
  • Options
    Anyone interested in the Kennedy assassination might enjoy Don DeLillo's novel Libra, a fictionalised account of Oswald's life. The suggestion there is that Oswald was put up to it by renegade CIA types involved in teh Bay of Pigs debacle who wanted to put the blame on Castro sparking an invasion of Cuba.

I have no opinion as I don't know nearly enough about it, save that I think conspiracy theories are nearly always bunk, especially conspiracies which are very complicated and involve more than a handful of people.