Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Supporter

edited September 2012 in General Charlton
This Saturday my grandson makes his debut as a Charlton supporter at the age of 3. It will mean that we have 4 generations of my family at the Blackburn game. Anyone had similar? Would like to ask the club if it's possible to mention this at halftime, can anyone advise a contact to email?

Comments

• well done mate, ply him with chocolate, it helps get through the match I found.
  • razil said:

well done mate, ply him with chocolate, it helps get through the match I found.

Might be calpol !!
  • masicat said:

Would like to ask the club if it's possible to mention this at halftime, can anyone advise a contact to email?

Rick Everett?

If you're quick?

• E-mail: gary.haines@cafc.co.uk
  • masicat said:

Would like to ask the club if it's possible to mention this at halftime, can anyone advise a contact to email?

Rick Everett?

If you're quick?

It would've been Rick and Rick would've sorted it.
  • No it wouldn't, give @BigDL a shout.
  • What did the poor little chap do wrong mate?
    Seriously I hope he enjoys the day.
  • Nice one masicat. My kids will be 4th gen Addicks the poor sods and can't wait till theyre older and we go together.
  • masicat said:

Might be calpol !!

Ha, been there! Few years ago CatJnr had tooth ache and was nearly crying on the train on the way up (got some funny looks - kid in a CAFC top looking unhappy BEFORE the game) and had to stop off at Boots in Waterloo to buy some sachets of Calpol to bring to the Valley.

To his credit I gave him the option at Waterloo to return home but he insisted carrying on to the game

Hope he (and the rest of the family) enjoy
  • We normally have 3 generations up at the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm taking my 3-year old for his first game on Saturday too - suspect I'll get to see the first half.
  • talking about my generation should be played
  • I'm taking my 3-year old for his first game on Saturday too - suspect I'll get to see the first half.

Snap. Although no doubt I'll be saved by a bag of sweets and the ipad!

• I took my son when before he was 3, sat on my lap when the babysitter fell through and I didn't want to miss the game, and has been a season ticket holder ever since. If they like it they will watch the duration, although a bag of sweets does help in those early days!
  • Was the baby sitter unscathed after her "accident" ?
  • If we lose, we know who to look at.
  • put pixar movie on your iphone + loads of snacks......job done, oh and it helps to take grandma along to.
  • Nice one masicat. My kids will be 4th gen Addicks the poor sods and can't wait till theyre older and we go together and I can sit on their shoulders

• I took my 3 year old to her first game against hull. She wasn't too bad but spent most of the game asking where GHE was (she did already know him) had to keep ringing him so she could wave to him!