Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Weather today...

Bloody shocking...pissing down with 30-40 mile winds to follow agh!!

Comments

• yep, yesterday appaling as well.
  • This reminds me of a ISawPousoPlay thread.
  • JT said:

This reminds me of a ISawPousoPlay thread.

Along with "I'm having turkey for Christmas"
  • has it been raining then ??? :)
  • BBC reckon Sunny Sidcup will be dry and sunny between 6-7pm. Something tells me that me and my lack of umbrella will not be soaking up the rays on the walk home tonight....

Two days of wet and cold weather and I'm fed up with it already.
  • Sun breaking through down here...shit weather on its way North...getting a 'bit' windy though.
  • about 28 degrees and glorious sunshine here in Vilamoura
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

about 28 degrees and glorious sunshine here in Vilamoura

excellent ... will be there friday
  • We wouldn't be English if we didn't discuss the weather.

• Took a little trip up the Napa Valley yesterday. Bit of wine tasting and all that. 30 degrees and clear blue skies.
  • I decided to never complain about the weather again since the Japanesese tsunami
  • In dallas & its 95 degrees
  • Hottest summer here in Southern Alberta in 40+ years!!

2 rainy days since the start of July, its just sun, sun, sun LOL

Sure the oncoming winter will have its moments in revenge though :S
  • limeygent said:

I decided to never complain about the weather again since the Japanesese tsunami

Tsunamis are caused by the earths plates sliding (earthquake) under the sea. Not to be confused with tidal waves which are caused by Changes in the flow of the ocean. Not really weather related. A tsunami could basically happen anywhere regardless of the weather.
  • 32 degrees in my holiday destination for next week! whoo hooo!
  • I can confirm that it is a bit wet in Crawley
  • i can comfirm its pissing it down in borough green.
  • Sponsored links:

• I really enjoyed the rain yesterday, though can't say I was actually out in it a great deal. Haven't had much rain at all recently, great to have a downpour. If this makes me a nonce/rapist, then so be it lol :-p
  • boggzy said:

I really enjoyed the rain yesterday, though can't say I was actually out in it a great deal. Haven't had much rain at all recently, great to have a downpour. If this makes me a nonce/rapist, then so be it lol :-p

I never knew liking the rain had such connotations attached to it... Never saying I like the rain again
  • up here ? .. 'kin freezin !
  • Superb falk lightning going on over the channel right now, watching it from my sofa