Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Saw this earlier and was a bit gobsmacked tbh certainly a step up from a bic lighter 8-O
  • Options
    Geezer was lucky!
  • Options
    Where was that? That is insane!
  • Options
    Iran I think.
  • Options
    I doubt that was a grenade otherwise there would have been a much bigger explosion but mad none the less.
  • Options

I doubt that was a grenade otherwise there would have been a much bigger explosion but mad none the less.

Granted, not your common shrapnel grenade (no chance they would have all escaped injury at that range). Probably a flash/flare grenade though, which would've caused the guy to probably lose his hand if it had gone off whilst holding it..........
  • Options
    It looked like a flash bang, designed to disorientate, that's why they all jumped 6ft in the air when it went off. Yeah woukd've taken his hand or maybe lower arm off! Blaaaady mental!
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

It looked like a flash bang, designed to disorientate, that's why they all jumped 6ft in the air when it went off. Yeah woukd've taken his hand or maybe lower arm off! Blaaaady mental!

When I was in the army, there was a guy who lost 3 fingers to a flash bang. The ones we used didn't look like a grenade, more like a stick of dynamite. During a training excercise, it was thrown into the building he was in and the silly sod picked it up to throw it back............
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

When I was in the army, there was a guy who lost 3 fingers to a flash bang. The ones we used didn't look like a grenade, more like a stick of dynamite. During a training excercise, it was thrown into the building he was in and the silly sod picked it up to throw it back............
    They were still using canon balls when you we're serving weren't they @tangoflash?

; )
  • Options
    Slingshots & archers.

I so miss roughing up those roundheads........................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Slingshots & archers.

I so miss roughing up those roundheads........................

Lol