Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Everton

Different gravy this season.

And that Felliani is some player.Unusual style but very effective.

When we go bust I'm supporting them.

Comments

• Options
    You cant.
  • Options

Yep, punching the ball is certainly an unusual style in a game of football!
    ;o)

• Options
    Off_it said:

Yep, punching the ball is certainly an unusual style in a game of football!
    ;o)

That came off his barnet.

• Options
    Baines is one of the best attacking full backs in the world atm.

Sounds over the top but how many times does he get to the opposition touchline and a get a cross or pull back in.

They have got a really good squad this year.
  • Options
    Moyes is fantastic - time after time he makes a good squad out of relatively (for the Premier League) money.

Signs good players, they work hard and know their job.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Everton seem to have spent the entire season camped outside the opposition's penlaty area. I always follow Everton and I'm not used to seeing them so dominant. Even during their traditional reverse-Charlton end of season surge they rarely look this imperious. It's brilliant to see
  • Options
    They are exciting this season and are a pleasure to watch which isn't something I'd normally associate with the toffee men
  • Options
    Won't be long before United, City or Chelsea come knocking for Feilani - he might even go in January, must be worth 25-30 million in current market.
  • Options
    Way over the top price tag in my opinion. Good player but not top 4 material. Everton is perfect for him.
  • Options
    Witzel was £32m. All relative.

OTT yes, but January prices always are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prices in general always are. Can't see Felliani leaving Everton for another English club. The reason why I like Everton is because the players play for the manager and the fans. There's nothing selfish about the players. Moyes is the 3rd best British manager (after Sir Alex and Sir Chris Powell) in my eyes.

They are a pleasure to watch.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Always admired Everton since they were the 'millionaire' club back in the early 60s when megarich John Moores was the owner. When Moores died there was a major family dispute, and it seems that his eldest son hated daddy so much he went and bought Liverpool.
    Everton to my mind is THE club for the genuine, grafting down to earth scouser. I've been to Goodison several times and the atmosphere is much better than at Anfield. I'd like to see Everton overturn a few applecarts this season and win the title.
    A return to the 'school of science' ... Harvey, Ball and Kendall and the greats of the 60s .. Alex Young, Jimmy Gabriel, Brian Labone .. that would be luvverly
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited September 2012
    Have to say I always watch everton if they are on tele, specially like the Atmosphere they always create for the visit of Man yoo every year, proper stadium with a proper atmosphere. Moyes always seems to do well and I admire him very much for that, this year they have flow out the blocks and that Wally haired bloke looks a real handful!