Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****POKER****** TONIGHT (4TH SEPT) 8.15PM, $11 REGULAR, ALL NEW COMERS WELCOME*********

AS PER SCHEDULE, SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY POSTING THIS REMINDER (I FORGOT (OOPS)).

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments

• Options
    Im in. I will register later.
  • Options
    I am actually in tonight.
  • Options
    Can't do Tuesdays! FFS
  • Options
    I am in first to register
  • Options
    Ill play :)
  • Options

Can't do Tuesdays! FFS

I know SS, but the last midweek game was on a monday and you didn't play, neither the last 2 sunday games. Tuesday was the preffered day for the majority I can't change every tuesday, although quite possibly a few of them. Sorry :(
  • Options

Can't do Tuesdays! FFS

I know SS, but the last midweek game was on a monday and you didn't play, neither the last 2 sunday games. Tuesday was the preffered day for the majority I can't change every tuesday, although quite possibly a few of them. Sorry :(
    Quite right Sadie - lightweight numpty that sonic :) I'm in
  • Options
    Just waiting to be accepted.
  • Options
    im registered, so thats an easy $11 :(
  • Options
    JT fingers crossed mate, as always 10 mins late registration so theres still 35mins left to register.

john, good to have you back! :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've applied to the table but saying manager has to accept me or something? Who's that?
  • Options
    It is TK Sadie is trying to sort it for you
  • Options
    it used to be TK or Sadie, says u have been accepted JT was just about to approve you :)
  • Options
    threadkiller is the club manager. I am merely administrator and can't accept people I pm'd you I have pm'd TK.
  • Options
    You are in JT
  • Options

threadkiller is the club manager. I am merely administrator and can't accept people I pm'd you I have pm'd TK.

I thought we could do it? says hes a member on the home game lobby x
  • Options
    no can make games cancel games post notes etc etc but cannot approve members
  • Options
    I am accepted. It feels good
  • Options
    sigh thats annoying, says hes a member still? would be a shame if JT had to miss out , fingers crossed its sorted or gets sorted
  • Options
    Havent played for ages.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    woop me neither mate, pleased to hear it 1 and 2 tonight me and you deal ;)
  • Options
    Time for a ciggy? Just about
  • Options
    only 8?? :((
  • Options
    Ha. I've gone in far too aggressive and gone.
  • Options
    unlucky mate pretty unlucky i would have gone in AJ jus lost a flip gg
  • Options
    at least I'm not last this time thanks JT lol, better luck next time I hope, good to have you.
  • Options
    Good game everyone, sorry really was my night i couldnt miss. in other tourneys keep getting stacks then suck out after suck out funny game hey
    most recent 10s v 9s, river 9 for massive stack :( cruel game sometimes
  • Options
    well done johnnybev.

results 1st place johnnybev $52, 2nd place neil_addick (sunbury-addick) $28, 3rd place and bubble to gt3826 (indigo jo)

well played all, next game Sunday 16th September.
  • Options
    I have to start playing these more often, hopefully im not running as good next time for your guys sake :) still played ok though i think lol