Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Berbatov - 100K a week at Fulham!!

Anyone know what our total squad costs?

Comments

• God knows, hopefully they'll go down.
  • barely above this I would think - main squad wages that is. Games gone mad! Fulham had to give him that though, he wouldn't go there for football reasons and still taking a pay cut I think.
  • Rather keep the £100k. Insane.
  • I was actually quite surprised that he didn't go to Arsenal as part of the deal that got van Persie to Old Trafford. Think he would fit in quite well at Arsenal.
  • The world has gone mad.
  • And a WHU mate says Carroll is on the same pay - £100k a week - AND they still owe Sheff Utd money...
  • Dempsey's gone to Spurs, so I guess Fulham has made some room for Berbatov on the payroll.
  • And a WHU mate says Carroll is on the same pay - £100k a week - AND they still owe Sheff Utd money...

Just said Benayoun is on £92k a week and he will also be going to WHU on loan.

• edited August 2012
    Al Gsyed bankrolls it when he can be bothered.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just said Benayoun is on £92k a week and he will also be going to WHU on loan.

Vile when you consider this is a player who wouldn't even get in the top 100 in the world, and he's earning nearly £400k a month.
  • To be fair though, the media do seem to just make up random numbers and people take them as gospel. I heard that Carroll was on 70k which is obviously still ridiculous but a far cry from 100k. John Utaka got so much abuse for being on 80k a week while Pompey were at the start of their financial woes and that was utter nonsense.

I honestly doubt Berbatov is on 100k a week and I have even less faith that Benayoun is on 92k