Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• God you had me scared then!
  • and me! knob!
  • anyone tried a electronic cigarette? any good?
  • There ok. Hurt your throat a bit
  • Stebo said:

anyone tried a electronic cigarette? any good?

Been on them for 15 months (20 a day man before). Love mine, wouldn't swap it for a ciggie if you paid me.

But they are really variable. The one's sold at train stations and the like which look like fags are rubbish and a rip off. Worth doing a bit of looking around but the egos are a good ones to start with.

• Jints said:

Stebo said:

anyone tried a electronic cigarette? any good?

Been on them for 15 months (20 a day man before). Love mine, wouldn't swap it for a ciggie if you paid me.

But they are really variable. The one's sold at train stations and the like which look like fags are rubbish and a rip off. Worth doing a bit of looking around but the egos are a good ones to start with.

how do they work out price-wise compared to the real thing?
  • £30-£50 for the initial purchase (you can spend a lot more, of course). Ater that £5-£10 a week depending on how much you smoke.

• These are a con to keep people spending money on smoking products, if you want to quit.. just quit
  • shine166 said:

These are a con to keep people spending money on smoking products, if you want to quit.. just quit

totally agree. cold turkey for me. 28 days smoke free and pissing it now. but each to their own. whatever works for you.
  • Electronic cigs are not a tool for giving up, they are a replacement. They just deliver nicotine to the body in a non-harmful way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Was on one for the 2 week stretch now cold turkey good for the initial part i'd say.
  • Jints said:

Electronic cigs are not a tool for giving up, they are a replacement. They just deliver nicotine to the body in a non-harmful way.

same difference