Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nottingham Forest vs Charlton - Saturday 1st September - Preview, Predictions, Teams, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Think we are due a loss, every game so far we have "got away with it" in the last 10 mins! That luck and Hamer heroics can't last forever! God I hope I'm wrong!
  • Options
    Olly said:

Think we are due a loss, every game so far we have "got away with it" in the last 10 mins! That luck and Hamer heroics can't last forever! God I hope I'm wrong!

Brum game we had no problems until their goal
  • Options

Brum game we had no problems until their goal

Funnily enough we never have any problems until the other team score!

But I know what you mean...
  • Options
    We have a great team spirit at the moment and they don't like losing. Not sure they have enough to win though, so a draw is on the cards.
  • Options
    I'd take a draw but think this will be tough and could see us losing leaving us plenty to think about for two weeks before the palace game
  • Options
    Can't wait!
  • Options
    I think you have to look at this as a home win but for the fact that I think scp's teams tend to give me the impression that there's a camaraderie about them that hasn't been around since the days of wimbledon's crazy gang and you always have to expect them to do something
  • Options
    http://www.thefirstrow.eu/

Here we go. I use this site for all my sports streams. Completely free, no stupid downloads.
    Wait until 3pm, click on where it says Nott F v Charlton and pick a link. There will usually be more than one link. If the first one doesn't work try another. Refresh the whole page and try again if all else fails.

Happy viewing fellas.

COYR.
  • Options
    We cannot loose today as we are saving our first defeat for the palace match and that will be their first 3 points of the season. Am I wrong in thinking this?
  • Options
    Ah Morts... a fellow Addick of long standing. You fully understand the finer points and certainties of following our beloved team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We cannot loose today as we are saving our first defeat for the palace match and that will be their first 3 points of the season. Am I wrong in thinking this?

yes, you can f**k right off thinking that way!
  • Options
    2 differing comments - blinkered and non blinkered!
  • Options
    2 2 draw BWP and Jackson (pen)
  • Options
    Why is anyone televising this game?! Obviously it's great but can't see the logic
  • Options
    Green should get a game here today, need some quality balls for our strikers, forest defence is letting in goals,1.0 charlton.
  • Options
    Think there'll be a few goals in this one.

2-2. Morrison & Kermorgant
  • Options

Why is anyone televising this game?! Obviously it's great but can't see the logic

I'm guessing it's because of Forrest's new owners.
  • Options

its because other countries far far away want to see english football, hence the streams that we can tap into.

• Options

2 differing comments - blinkered and non blinkered!

haha... i havent managed to sway you then?

• Options
    Too long in the tooth when it comes to Charlton and derby matches!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stick the blinkers on morts... its a new era!

• Options
    There should be a live stream for this online somewhere, i'll keep an eye out and stick it on here
  • Options
    Possibly this time next week! Ask me then?
  • Options
    Lookin forward to finding out how good we are. This game may give us a good idea!
  • Options
    someone said last week that sentata sports are showing the game in aussie land anyone have a linked for the game thanks atb tony
  • Options
    I think we will nick this one 1-2 to the Haddocks - Morrison and Big Yann.
  • Options

someone said last week that sentata sports are showing the game in aussie land anyone have a linked for the game thanks atb tony

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=football

There's the link.
  • Options
    I've got £20 on us to win but I don't think we will.

Forest 2-0 Charlton
  • Options
    nice one lads thanks atb tony