Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CP on Stephens, Solly, transfer window and exaggerated reported fee for Spurs keeper

13»

Comments

• if we sign reo coker then i think you could class him and fuller as a couple of showcase signings. If Stephens is sold and Solly stays then i'd say we're still very much on the up. At the end of last season if i was told we were going to offload hayes and hopefully clarke, get sullivan out on loan and bring in reo coker, fuller, a rated keeper, a rated pacey striker, a box of tricks (kerker) and a right back cover and only 'lose' Stephens, then i'd have bitten your hand off. If that's how it pans out i will be happy and see us in for a good season.

good post, agree with pretty much everything. Who's the rated pacey striker though?
  • if we sign reo coker then i think you could class him and fuller as a couple of showcase signings. If Stephens is sold and Solly stays then i'd say we're still very much on the up. At the end of last season if i was told we were going to offload hayes and hopefully clarke, get sullivan out on loan and bring in reo coker, fuller, a rated keeper, a rated pacey striker, a box of tricks (kerker) and a right back cover and only 'lose' Stephens, then i'd have bitten your hand off. If that's how it pans out i will be happy and see us in for a good season.

good post, agree with pretty much everything. Who's the rated pacey striker though?
    cook? haven't seem him play yet mind you as been away.

cook? haven't seem him play yet mind you as been away.
    ah right yer seems ok but more of a winger. Think he is going to be a decent player. A S'Land mate of mine said this is his level. Doubts he will ever play in Prem but thinks he can play champ football regularly and do well.
  • I like his energy levels and he seems to have some quality too.
  • Hull city have signed quinn!! (is this old news?)
  • Hull city have signed quinn!! (is this old news?)

Yes!