Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reluctant Transfer List

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tough but JJ and Stephens all day long.
  • Options
    Stephens and Solly but would like to keep both especially Solly, if he signs for West Ham i will be even more gutted.
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Good game but it doesn't work like that as you've not included potential fees.

How much would someone pay for Jackson at his age? 50k?

So if we need to raise say 2m to pay bills or buy replacements then JJ and DH doesn't work.

50 grand for our captain? Only turned 30 this month and the envy of any League One club? Do me a favour!
  • Options
    All I want to say is that I would be absolutely GUTTED if they sold Kermo. I don't know whether I'd feel the same if Solly & Stephens went despite the fact that I think that Solly (in particular) is a great little player.
  • Options
    I think JJ will struggle this year - he lacks a bit of pace and could end up on the bench, I doubt we'd get much money if we sold him - but we would save a lot in wages.

Similarly I'd sell Clarke on, again we won't get much money in fees but will save on wages and we can sell the seat he occupies in the stands.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    really have to put your greater good logic head on here for this one. jj has had a poor start in open play. does he tire naturally or due to sheer hard work and will we suddenly realise what we had when he's on the bench, especially when a dead ball situation arises?

hollands. just think he's the least talented of the rest. not that he's a bad player. but the same goes for him, will we miss him when he's gone? probably yes.

to sum up. i don't know.