Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

rn !

2»

Comments

• Options
    Edmonds95 said:

I know it's on a friday night and people work but i can only see us getting about 12,000 home fans just because this games on Sky. So instead of going home and watching it, get down to the ground get behind the boys and lets show palace what they've been missing!

give us a quid and i'll go.
  • Options

Anyone who would RATHER watch it on Sky isn't a real supporter.

I was at the game when we sent them down. I vowed that I would not go to another palace game again after that, quitting whilst I am ahead as in games against them nothing will beat that.

Leaving myself to be shot at but that is my view.
    Ha point taken but if we beat them this time there COULD already be an eleven point gap between them and us, with them still on zero.
  • Options
    Would not worry about that ISSS as come the end of the season we will be a few points ahead of them.....like 22 others.

Bias aside, they have problems and genuinely think they will go down quite comfortably
  • Options

Would not worry about that ISSS as come the end of the season we will be a few points ahead of them.....like 22 others.

Bias aside, they have problems and genuinely think they will go down quite comfortably

Agreed mate, Palace mate of mine said he'd be delighted with 20th. Lot of talk on their forum about shipping out Freedman already. Smacks of desperation.

Nightmare scenario: they turn up to The Valley point-less, and do us 1-0 or something. Really can't see us failing to score against a team which is averaging three goals conceded per game, but at the same time I wouldn't be totally shocked.

Please God!
  • Options
    Ordered my tickets. Only around 150 tickets (mostly singles) available in the north upper, though plenty in the lower north. Can't see this getting less than 20k, would really expect around 23k
  • Options

And you're not the only one
    http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=124034
  • Options
    Really gutted i dont think i can get down to London for this game, im not giving up completly but not looking good.
  • Options

I was at the game when we sent them down. I vowed that I would not go to another palace game again after that, quitting whilst I am ahead as in games against them nothing will beat that.

Elfsborg, I understand what you are saying but that really is bizarre. You'd go to Halifax away, Rochdale away etc etc, but not Palace at home ?

Sorry, but that makes about as much sense as saying I'm never going to watch Charlton again after winning the play off final at Wembley, because it will never get better than that.

I think you should seriously reconsider, until you decide that you need to have a change of heart. we need our best supporters there !
  • Options
    cringe
  • Options
    I think i might throw a wild party for this one , and invite a few of the Charlton players round to watch it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2012
    This thread is f'ing embarrassing!! Sort it out and get a f'ing grip!!!
  • Options
    very palace Brendan
  • Options

Elfsborg, I understand what you are saying but that really is bizarre. You'd go to Halifax away, Rochdale away etc etc, but not Palace at home ?

Sorry, but that makes about as much sense as saying I'm never going to watch Charlton again after winning the play off final at Wembley, because it will never get better than that.

I think you should seriously reconsider, until you decide that you need to have a change of heart. we need our best supporters there !
    Covered End I love you! Please please please forgive me
  • Options
    I cannot go as I'm going on holiday that night. I will actually be on the plane while the game is on so cannot even listen to it. I'll be lending my season ticket out though to save an empty seat.
  • Options
    Admin not being funny or anything but can we sink this now? The OP has had the attention he was after imo and leaving this floater around is only likely to lead to more wum's and on a Palace board somewhere.
  • Options
    Absolute fecking embarrassment of a thread. I should know, started many myself !
  • Options
    away for this one.

without me and my lad, crowd will only be 5,451.
  • Options
    how do you delete a thread then?
  • Options
    anyone?
  • Options

Admin not being funny or anything but can we sink this now? The OP has had the attention he was after imo and leaving this floater around is only likely to lead to more wum's and on a Palace board somewhere.

i would if i knew how!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    stop commenting and it will sink.
  • Options
    Darren Ambrose.
    that should do it.
  • Options
    I really don't understand why this thread is an embaressment am I missing something? What's wrong with trying to encourage people to come watch one of our biggest derby games? It's no different to begging people to come for a fiver which the club do a couple of times a year.