Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A lack of pace

The main thing missing from our side is pace and Aluko highlighted this yesterday - I hope Haynes and Cook get their chance this season to threaten tiring defences. CP has set us up well but we're a bit one dinensional in our play and after yesterday I wish we'd signed Aluko. We're not far off being a decent side but too many teams in this division have better squads.
CP will certainly learn a lot this season and hopefully get a bit of cash to play with.

Comments

• CP will certainly learn a lot this season and hopefully get a bit of cash to play with.

Might have a couple of million come 11.59 on Friday night from the East End. ;-P

• I was glad we didn't sign Aluko I thought his flair was evident but very poor at finishing
  • So it's Phil and Grant mitchell who are the new investors?
  • I also still feel we may have to sell to get anyone In that will improve us in an Attacking threat from midfield
  • i thought the opposite about aluko. wasteful yesterday. we have fuller coming in now and i believe he would of buried a couple of them chances aluko had yesterday.
  • Aluko was living off half clearances. Like Waggy, Killer and others needed the ball in space to run onto. Good player, crap service.