Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul Walsh

Comments

• Options

Woolwich Poly boy, West Ham fan.

Absolutely....as I said before I used to work with his cousin (a real WHU nut), couldn't believe it when I even suggested that he may have supported Charlton.
  • Options

Was that yours, Henry?
  • Options
    You’ve spelled “a twat” wrong
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Was that yours, Henry?

No, won't give one of my badges up.

Part of a big donation of 80s stuff

image.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Fair enough, Henry. Nice gesture to donate stuff like that.

BTW as a pwopa Addick, love the train ticket 'Specials'.

Trying to remember, was that the day we played Liverpool at Anfield, but lost 2-0?

• Options

Oggy Red said:

Was that yours, Henry?

No, won't give one of my badges up.

Part of a big donation of 80s stuff

image.
    Fans of the Viz profanisaurus will laugh at Edge Hill as this is a description of premature ejaculation “getting off at Edge Hill”
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Just had a quick read through this thread and seen a couple of posts saying he was West Ham. He must have changed allegiances because I went to the same junior school as Walsh, played in the same school team and he was most definitely a Gooner up to the age of 11. He always slaughtered me for being Charlton. Never saw him again after we went to different secondary schools.
  • Options

Just had a quick read through this thread and seen a couple of posts saying he was West Ham. He must have changed allegiances because I went to the same junior school as Walsh, played in the same school team and he was most definitely a Gooner up to the age of 11. He always slaughtered me for being Charlton. Never saw him again after we went to different secondary schools.

So.....so far he is said to be a Spanner....a Hammer......or a Gooner and each poster seems certain of what they’re saying.
    Take your pick......all I do know is he doesn’t appear to be an Addick....not in any way shape or form.
  • Options
    My Dad used to deliver milk to his mums house in abbeywood and to be honest he was always a prick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

My Dad used to deliver milk to his mums house in abbeywood and to be honest he was always a prick.

Bloody good footballer though.
  • Options
    He was a Hammer at Woolwich Poly.
  • Options

Never heard of Prick FC......what league were they in?
  • Options

Just checked wikipedia out of curiosity, says he was a Gooner
  • Options

Never heard of Prick FC......what league were they in?
    Premier league, although they're bottom at the moment.
  • Options

I though that was another way of saying he was a tool

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    On Charlton TV this weekend vs Plymouth as studio guest - surprising TBH, I don’t believe he has any affection for us at all
    A while ago on twitter he was asking if anyone had any photos of him playing for us that weren't already online, so maybe he does. 
  • Options
    A bit random, surely a game against Portsmouth would make more sense?
  • Options
    Don't know if he has any kids but maybe if he has a son and he eventually plays for us, he can do a Damascene conversion a la Rob[ert] Lee and suddenly claim he has never forgotten where he came from.
  • Options
    I expect they’ll train him to say, “we” when talking about Charlton.
  • Options
    one of my favourite players when I first started going, so skillfull 
    Yep same for me - I was gutted when he was sold
  • Options
    Talal said:
    On Charlton TV this weekend vs Plymouth as studio guest - surprising TBH, I don’t believe he has any affection for us at all
    A while ago on twitter he was asking if anyone had any photos of him playing for us that weren't already online, so maybe he does. 
    The cynic in me thinks he’s trying to get a foot in now he’s been booted off Sky etc 🧐
    I can't imagine Charlton TV will be financially lucrative!

I imagine he's mates with Minto from Sky though
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I understand that he will be performing Seppuku live on Charlton TV, once and for all proving he is an Addick as his red blood pools on the floor of the studio...

I might be wrong of course.