Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Grabacab, Dartford

Anyone used this before, I'm going out Saturday with a pal from work and want a cab at 2:45ish.. its for a 10 mile journey, was wondering what the prices are like etc...

Tried all the other cab firms but they all suggest grabacab at the time I need to be picked up.

Comments

• By dartford park.
  • Yea thats all i know about it aswell lol.
  • Check the fare when booking, I got a cab from Dartford to Shooters Hill approx. 10 miles last Bank holiday cost me £50.
    When I questioned the fare the driver said it was double fare on the Bank holiday, one of my kids booked the cab
    so I was unaware. The driver even said he was doing me a favour because he had to wait a few minutes and it was only a few minutes.
    First time I have come across a double fare charge outside of the Christmas/News Years Eve periods.
    I think the firm was called All Night Cars are are related to CAFC in some way but it's not a relationship
    I will be keeping.
    Lets hope you pull and get a lift back in the morning.
    Good luck
  • mickc said:

Check the fare when booking, I got a cab from Dartford to Shooters Hill approx. 10 miles last Bank holiday cost me £50.
    When I questioned the fare the driver said it was double fare on the Bank holiday, one of my kids booked the cab
    so I was unaware. The driver even said he was doing me a favour because he had to wait a few minutes and it was only a few minutes.
    First time I have come across a double fare charge outside of the Christmas/News Years Eve periods.
    I think the firm was called All Night Cars are are related to CAFC in some way but it's not a relationship
    I will be keeping.
    Lets hope you pull and get a lift back in the morning.
    Good luck

£50! for ten miles is a liberty mate, and yeah i can't book thats the thing mate all ive managed to find on the net is, go to dartford library and pick up a cab from there.
  • Not sure about prices but never had a problem getting a cab there. They do it to stop the trouble at cab offices. It's well managed and organised by the council I think, so pretty sure all the cabs are legit and won't rip you off.
  • Yeah it's decent, and the fares have been pretty reasonable whenever I've been, no hassle either.