Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Llera

edited August 2012 in Rumours
Just letting you all know how well he's been playing and how surprised a few of us actually are at him adapting to life in the Championship, there's a long way to go yet but all is good at the moment.....maybe we'll be battling at the top again?

Comments

• This a fact or just a rumour? ;-)
  • Thank god for that
  • Thank you for that. We were all really concerned with how he was getting on.
  • This a fact or just a rumour? ;-)

I got bored of the rumour mill...

• Can't speak for you lot, but can't see us mounting a challenge this season. Top half for us, which I'm more than happy with personally............................
  • It won't last
  • Your defence seems pretty leaky to me...
  • I can't wait for this thread to bite you on your northern arse.
  • It be nice if we were battling at the top again this season, but somehow I feel there's a lot more coming to this party. And you do really love us don't you OP.... admit it, the Addicks are your no.1 club!
  • Can't speak for you lot, but can't see us mounting a challenge this season. Top half for us, which I'm more than happy with personally............................

You never know but with the momentum you have from last year and as long as you don't lose any players you might do well, you have just got 4 points from Birmingham and Leicester, big money sides.

• Sponsored links:

• It be nice if we were battling at the top again this season, but somehow I feel there's a lot more coming to this party. And you do really love us don't you OP.... admit it, the Addicks are your no.1 club!

It's a decent forum lol.

• 4 goals conceded already though, leaky defence...
  • Loved it when he came on against us last season and the 1st thing he done was spooned it in the crowd.

He ain't got a clue, he ain't got a clllluuueee....
  • Llera was never appreciated by 'the fans' during his time @ CAFC. He's a more than decent player
  • He's playing so well you have the 2nd worst defensive record in the league so far. The only team to have let in more than you are Palace.

• I always liked Lllera and wanted him to do well with us. He didn't quite do that - too inconsistent - if he's got on top of that he'll be a good player for you.
  • Birminghams second goal was a Pen but it's only two games gone and the goals we've conceded haven't been Big Migs fault, he's colossal!
  • Still bet you wish you kept Morrison though... Thanks for him btw ;-)
  • My view as well Saga, if he were as good as he could be 100% of the time he wouldn't have been playing third tier football for us and then getting let go to a club that was well behind us.
  • I wonder if he still has to write notes for himself on his hand.
  • Sponsored links:

• 4 in 2. Yeah sounds like he's having a worldie.

He's f****g dogs**t and thats being kind.
  • Despite his faults never fealt he got a fair crackof the wip with us; that being said, he would never ever have got in the side with our present defence. Morro and Cort rule supreme!
  • edited August 2012
    The guy is a trier and will give his all but unfortunately (for Wednesday) I don't think he will ever manage to be consistent. At this level, he's going to cost you more points than he'll save you.

Not really, and I don't mean to sound funny by saying that, he was absolutely dire for us but if he's turned it around then fair play.

• The one and only original 50p head!

Did score the odd goal for us which was helpful, but he won't contribute to a clean sheet gaining team that often.
  • But maybe he's just found a club that suits him?

After-all, We probably won't find many Wendys that rate Morro/ Foxes-kemorgant etc, and look how well they're doing here..........................
  • Colchester Away..single handidly THE worst performance ive ever seen from a pro footballer.
  • Typical Llera, looks good in 3-4 games, but you just wait for a couple of games time when he falls flat on his arse letting a player in to score, then goes and slices a clearance straight out to another player for another goal.

Not really, and I don't mean to sound funny by saying that, he was absolutely dire for us but if he's turned it around then fair play.

Surely you saw the difference in class when we beat you 1-0?
  • Llera is one of those players that will eventually get found out, and I suspect it may be this season when he comes up against some rather more skillful and pacy strikers than he faced in League 1.