Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Torres still broken

He's just not at the races again....

I think it's time to bring in a shrink...

Comments

• Options
    Think he's played quite well
  • Options
    A couple of bits, some nice skill on the wing before he got fouled ... On his heals though for what would have been a tap in his Liverpool days ... Non lethal ...IMHO
  • Options
    thought he played well,been playing well since the tail end of season
  • Options
    Fair enough boys ... Obviously out voted on this one ... I think it might be to do with he's in my fantasy team and won't be picking up many points ....
  • Options
    FA Cup medal, Champions league medal, European Championship Winner medal and top scorer.

Sounds broken : - )
  • Options
    and world cup
  • Options

FA Cup medal, Champions league medal, European Championship Winner medal and top scorer.

Yer he scored goals for fun...
  • Options
    Patience! Thats what i tell myself and also tell my Pals who think im crazy for having him in my dream team with the Sun...if anyone is interested in joining it here are the following details

Mini League Name: Try ya luck
    Mini League Pin: 140616
    Mini League Password: beinittowinit
  • Options
    Very good performance today. Extremely unlucky not to score, should have won a penalty, great header to put Oscar through on goal and strong, intelligent running all game. He'll always be judged on gaols now but that was a top centre forward performance in a match where he got very little service
  • Options
    Yeah ... I think your right they show immediate highlights after the game here in Oz and looking back he did well .... He's my captain on fantasy and my mate got off to a flyer, put simply I need that bloke to assist or score or he can get f**** as far as I'm concerned ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:

Yer he scored goals for fun...

Dont actually know why im slating him, ive got him in my dreamteam :)
  • Options
    Lambert on the bench for Southampton against Man City ... Bet he is gutted ...
  • Options
    Lambert scores within 3 mins on
  • Options
    Think he'll get back to form this year, players like Hazard and Mata behind him moving it around well, and will play as the main forward as at Liverpool.

That's if they don't sign someone else before the end of the window.
  • Options
    Didn't he get the golden boot in the Euros or did I make that up?
  • Options
    He did, though it was the lowest total to win it, and most were scored against Ireland.
  • Options
    People who post rubbish like this thread don't understand football, torres is a quality player and played well
  • Options

People who post rubbish like this thread don't understand football, torres is a quality player and played well

I'm guessing he's in your Dream Team ? :-0

• Options
    Looked good today.

Annoyingly I was umming and aahing about him or Adebayor up top in my fantasy league team for this week - chose Adebayor.
  • Options
    Did anyone else think his goal today was a toe punt? I'm sure it was!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pat Nevin said a toe poke is still a skillful thing to carry off...
  • Options
    yeah ... looked good... I kept him in my team ... I reckon he's gonna do it this year ... him and hazard look good... chelsea look good actually ...
  • Options
    yh Chelsea do look good but if Torres is injured that's their title race over they have hardly any strikers
  • Options
    Have Hazard in my team - that was the reason I decided not to go for Torres, in case Chelsea had an off day!