Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• That's like the equivalent of Man United playing someone like Beckenham Town or Crystal Palace.
  • One of their players is a Charlton fan from Bexleyheath, who played for years for our Charlton supporters team and my Belvedere Social pub team. Moved out to Sweden about 8 years ago. Loads on here will know him well.

Good luck Kev. Watch the late tackles and the sly left hooks with the cameras on !
  • One of their players is a Charlton fan from Bexleyheath, who played for years for our Charlton supporters team and my Belvedere Social pub team. Moved out to Sweden about 8 years ago. Loads on here will know him well.

Good luck Kev. Watch the late tackles and the sly left hooks with the cameras on !

Kev has only played for the vets recently. He confirmed this am that his only involvement will be as a spectator.
  • Ah, that's a shame !
  • Looks like the game is tomorrow at 1900 CET - I might give it a go if the weather's OK