Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Work colleague claims to fame.

2»

Comments

• Ill have him about that next time
  • [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]Ill have him about that next time

if the deal goes through, can't you remove it on the eve of the deal and leave a B&Q catalogue for some dumptime reading?
  • No point taking it hes probably got enough replacements anyway.
  • i could send carter and mcs round. They are professionals at toilet destruction!
  • go on carlsberg. you know you want to.
  • edited March 2007
    I used to go to school with the guitarist from Thunder. The Guitarist from T'Pau used to go to my school as well. Not to mention Simon Day from the fast show.

Brenda from the pub, her neice was Tracey Ullman and I met her on a few occasions. Jools Holland's mum also used to frquent the same pub. Glen Tibrook also used to use the pub before Charlie banned him.

Ben Thatcher came round our house when he was playing for Man City coz he's good friends with my (step) son's mate, Tom.

Oh...My partner is the Mayor of Swanley. (Does that count as someone famous?)
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]go on carlsberg. you know you want to.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_56909 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]gjohn.JPG[/div][/ul][/div]

that's fantastic! i will print that out and stick it in his bog.
  • top photoshopping PBS.

One of my collegues appeared on Magpie, another caddied for Nick Faldo, while another got arrested for smashing in the front window of The Ivy.

I think i've made the D-List of work collegues....
  • when he comes in next time ask him if he wans the toilet seat or will he nick bring his own