Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Green or Wagstaff?

Comments

• Green

This.
  • Looks like Waggy's scored again. Good work fella!
  • Lovely pics from his wedding these last few days. Congrats to the happy couple.
  • He's certainly playing above his division there - shame the scruffy urchin couldn't find a razor :smiley:
  • Has she seen Green's house?
  • This is Danny Green's beard for comparison...

been released .. would we have him back ...... noooooooooooooooo ((:>)

Shame for him... Sounds like he broke his leg in a match during the 2015/16 season for Luton and was out for the entire of the season just gone - Wouldn't be surprised to see him signing back at Dagenham
  • Is this an election related thread - Green or Wagstaff?
  • Sponsored links:

• Is this an election related thread - Green or Wagstaff?

Green or Blue judging from the colour of Waggy's suit!
  • cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

Just wanted to say, a young lady called Ellie Bland made her choice last weekend

Congratulations Scott, you look happy!

Don't blame her for getting married and changing her boring name.
    Don't think you understand how it works, mate. She'll still be called Ellie.....
    surely she'll be called 'the wife' from now on?
  • cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

Just wanted to say, a young lady called Ellie Bland made her choice last weekend

Don't think you understand how it works, mate. She'll still be called Ellie.....
    I thought a wife was instantly called "oi" the moment you got married?

i.e. Oi where's my dinner or Oi why havent my shirts been ironed?
  • He's certainly playing above his division there - shame the scruffy urchin couldn't find a razor :smiley:

He's probably spent the past 4 years trying to grow it! Like me, I wouldn't shave after that much effort. :)
  • Wagstaff.
  • cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

I thought a wife was instantly called "oi" the moment you got married?

i.e. Oi where's my dinner or Oi why havent my shirts been ironed?
    "Oi, why are you naked in bed and what's Alan Pardew doing hiding in the wardrobe?"
    I didnt think anyone knew about that chapter in my life... It scars me even now
  • edited June 2017
    Swagstaff
  • WAGstaff
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

And Otto thought he was funny, good work.
  • edited June 2017
    I liked Wagstaff, but what a shocking beard.

The suit is not fantastic either!
  • cafcfan said:

Just wanted to say, a young lady called Ellie Bland made her choice last weekend.

In the OFAH episode of Fatal Extrction (Xmas 93) Damien threw Weatabix in Uncle Albert's bead. I wonder if any toddler has ever throw Weatabix in Waggy's beard?
  • Sobthey answer to the original question on this thread was actually Pritchard. Joint highest assist maker in the league that year.

Joint with the diving Palarse bell.
  • cafcfan said:

Just wanted to say, a young lady called Ellie Bland made her choice last weekend.

Congrats waggy!

Was solly best man?
    Possibly or or it could have been the Irish lad who he roomed with at Bristol City.
  • cafcfan said:

Congrats waggy!

Was solly best man?
    Possibly or or it could have been the Irish lad who he roomed with at Bristol City.
    There's a bloke in what looks like the same suit as Waggy standing right at the back by the church doors - that could be Solly. Oh, no, can't be he's taller than the bridesmaids.
  • No Solly wasn't in the bridal party.

Of course he was wearing a "Vans" shirt. If he was made of chocolate, he'd eat himself.

Waggy all day long. Thought Green was a one trick pony and Waggy at least worked hard even if he wasn't the most naturally gifted. Also seemed like a really nice, down-to-earth chap. Congrats to him and his new wife. Well played cafcfan.
  • Green by miles