Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC PLAYER

edited February 2015 in General Charlton
I am sorry to see that CAFC Player record that we LOST 2-1 to Fulham. Accuracy please whoever is responsible!!!!!!

Comments

• For some reason, I can't sign into this sorry piece of crap. I have asked for help, but have had no response for well over an hour. I even tried changing my password and then signing in with that instead - it still didn't work. They really need to pull their finger out.
  • I cant get the commentary working - they are efficient taking my money!!!
  • Change browser mate, try Opera or Chrome. Had troubles with logging in on Firefox earlier in the week.
  • Connected now after 14 mins of frustration trying to get commentary.....f'ing useless!!!!!
  • You are luckier than me- tried different browsers -no joy
  • It worked intermittently today and on Tuesday - kept dropping out. Now nothing at all.
  • Sorry for anyone having problems with CAFC Player. If you're having issues, the best contact for Perform is customerservices@performgroup.com.

Problems are often resolved by having the latest update for Flash and trying other browsers. Chrome usually works the best.

Another option is to try clicking on the 'Charlton Live' story at the top of the 'Latest news' section of CAFC Player - I've set it up so that will also link to the commentary.

Unfortunately, the live matchday centre (live league table/stats/other scores etc), which is managed by the Press Association, isn't currently working. We hope this will be resolved asap.

I should stress that none of the above is managed by the club.
  • I had trouble, tried both Internet explorer and Firefox, neither worked until I installed the latest adobe flash player. It's now working and we have just scored COYR
  • sadly today 'player' kept cutting out...i had to close down an reboot it to get the commentary back....also happened when I was listening to Charlton Live before the game...I was using Chrome....but it made doing the match thread difficult!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I had to switch to chrome for it to work after it failed to work Tuesday.
  • First time I have tried to get in this season

it won't let me in...checked internet banking and I have indeed paid up for the season!

hmmmmm....

yes, I have tried changing password...and I did indeed just write to the customer services email that matt wright gives above
  • listening in uk and working at moment so must be issue at your end
  • If having problems logging in, go onto a different clubs player (will acceprt you username/password) and select the charlton game.

I've done this before when having problems and it worked fine.......
  • I can't even get on the OS.
  • Me neither. FFS.
  • I can't even get on the OS.

Conspiracy theories abound. :-0
  • Sponsored links:

• First time I have tried to get in this season

it won't let me in...checked internet banking and I have indeed paid up for the season!

hmmmmm....

yes, I have tried changing password...and I did indeed just write to the customer services email that matt wright gives above

I had the same issue a couple of weeks ago. Make sure your flash player is up to date, try it on Chrome browser, and then if all else fails.......email them for a new password!!
  • had to get into player via Millwallplayer
  • I went through Burnley.
  • You aren't missing anything !!

• What a lot of complete crap...
  • Working for me today on Chrome, but no commentary available.
  • NZAddick said:

Working for me today on Chrome, but no commentary available.

Should we be grateful?

We do pay for this joke of a service you know...

• i got an email back from customer services within 10 mins....

at their suggestion i logged in with my username (instead of my email address - which SHOULD also be possible) and a new reset password...and I got in fine....

crap game though, lol

cheers guys
  • edited September 2012