Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Curbs' negativity after the game

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
that was shocking.

No matter what the result, performance etc. the manager should come out fighting and talk positively - he has effectively thrown in the towel, good for us of course but terrible for West Ham ...

Comments

• Could it be a form of reverse psychology whereby he hopes the players get geed up by his negativity and want to prove him wrong?
  • Not sure that will work with that bunch!
  • I think he was just being honest. It's hard to defend the indefensible. It's very unusual in this age of spin doctors/news managers to hear negativity like that. How that plays out with his team and his bosses is more difficult to gauge. If the message acts as a slap in the face to the players, it has to be accompanied by a cogent plan to turn things around. In public anyway, he hasn't put anything forward.
  • feel sorry for him now, wait a few weeks.

He's just about to start his annual poor run-in to the season !!

Seriously, there will be a lot more twists and turns yet and i still don't rule West Ham out of it. They could be ahaed of us on Saturday, and suddenly the momentum would of swung full circle.
  • they cant be ahead of us on sat dood, they are playin sunday against the yids! Mortain aint confident! I think they will win tho! But they wont win 4-0 or wehatever they need to up turn the goal difference between us and them. ya get me
  • Can't see West Ham getting anything against the spuds. They've won their last two games, against 2 tough opponents (everton at away and bolton at home), one of them with 10 men, scoring 6 goals in the process.

West Ham look incapable of keeping a clean sheet and they're not going to outscore tottenham. Could be another heavy defeat if tottenham score first.
  • We'll beat Watford, pretty confident of that, Spurs owe West Ham one for Lasangagate
  • I reckon the whammies will cane em, purely for the fact of this, yids having a couple of blinding results and now people forget that they are prob the most inconsistant lot of em all this season! They will be dreadful on sunday i guarentee it. (i hope i am wrong mind!)
  • The Spuds are like Newcastle..........................never put a bet on them!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]The Spuds are like Newcastle..........................never put a bet on them!!!!!!

here here little sis, again i agree, they are sooooooooooo inconsistant!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]The Spuds are like Newcastle..........................never put a bet on them!!!!!!

here here little sis, again i agree, they are sooooooooooo inconsistant!

right thats it.....................I hate goatee's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Is this the second time I am going to be cheering spurs on this season? Yuk! Come on you ahhhh! (nope just have to watch in silence).
  • me too, a full beard like what i have is much better than i silly goatee! We must meet one day, so much in common! ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]me too, a full beard like what i have is much better than i silly goatee! We must meet one day, so much in common! ;-)

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

even worse!

begone foul spirit!

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]me too, a full beard like what i have is much better than i silly goatee! We must meet one day, so much in common! ;-)

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

even worse!

begone foul spirit!

;-)

lol nice one