Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Advice needed - can't ask the wife

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Fancy bumping the Paulie one? I think this is the perfect thread
  • Options

Fiiiiiish said:

This and Paulies question on highlights are absolute show stoppers.

First time I met Paulie was at a work party ran by my Wife's company (same company that his Girlfriend works for)... One of the first things I said to him was; "Your Paulie from CharltonLife arent you", his response was "Yeah you know me cos of that thread dont you?
    Was it the highlights in his hair that gave it away?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Check with @Shag, he may know her.

I did nt mate

Soz for the late reply
  • Options
    Still my favourite thread in charlton life history
  • Options

Fancy bumping the Paulie one? I think this is the perfect thread

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/61621/hair-highlighting-tips#latest
  • Options
    I never actually figured out whether this was real
  • Options
    I've been off this site for a couple of years, I log in and am swiftly reminded of the 2 funniest posts in history
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I live in Lytham St Anne's and I can confirm we have a lot of hairdressers. Adrian is probably only halfway through his stalking quest...
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Still my favourite thread in charlton life history

I remember reading it as work at the time and the range of emotions this thread had me feeling... firstly just shock - "what. on. earth. was that all about", then pure denial that it could be real, then finding it hilarious and then genuine concern and sadness for all involved... and then funny again.

Was thinking about it all day. Definitely my favourite thread as well. A real "welcome to the internet" moment.

Really enjoyed all the alternatives to "Watt to Watch" this summer too.
  • Options
    Any update @adrian
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Fiiiiiish said:

This and Paulies question on highlights are absolute show stoppers.

First time I met Paulie was at a work party ran by my Wife's company (same company that his Girlfriend works for)... One of the first things I said to him was; "Your Paulie from CharltonLife arent you", his response was "Yeah you know me cos of that thread dont you?
    Haha only just seen this @ForeverAddickted
  • Options
    Absolute gold this thread. Do need a "Dear Charlton Life" section here as suggested on one of the pages.
  • Options
    He was last active on the site yesterday..........maybe we'll get an update?

What about it @adrian ??
  • Options
    I also liked the one where he was late for the coach and got huffy that it had left on time.
  • Options

I also liked the one where he was late for the coach and got huffy that it had left on time.

Nathan Prior's finest hour.....not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nathan Prior's finest hour.....not.
    This was Adrian, not Nathan.

Maybe they both did it?
  • Options
    There are some posters on here who have disappeared over the years - one or two in dubious circumstances - who were 'last active' on CL in the last 24 hours.
    Intriguing.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!