Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Potential songs for next season?

Comments

• Options
    One Mark Mccammon, there's only one Mark Mccammon....
    should please our opponents on Saturday.
  • Options
    "If we're brassic and you know it clap your hands"
  • Options
    We're top of the league..
  • Options
    What's that coming over the hill,
    It's Scotty Wagstaff,
    It'sScotty Wagstaff
    Like it!
  • Options

Sha la la, la la la la la, sha la la, la la la la la. Sha la la, la la la la la... WE SENT THE PALACE DOWN.

Please!! Not that song, it's old now and they responded with who the f**k is laughing now. So we are making a fool out of ourselves.
  • Options
    We've only got one pound, we've only got one pound....
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Saliiim Kerkar Saliiiim Kerkar oh Salim Salim Kerkar oh Salim Salim Kerkar is fucking better better than Sone Aluko (To the Madjid Bougherra song)
  • Options
    Salim kerkar ohhh salim kerkar ohhh came from the SPL to give the palace hell
  • Options
    He's Small he's white, he makes Zaha look shite, Scotty Wagstaff
  • Options
    What about. He plays on the left, he plays on the riiiighhhtttttt. That boy Wagstaff makes Zaha look shite
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Was just the first thing that popped into my head
  • Options
    Got ginger hair but we don't care, got ginger hair but we don't care, got ginger hair but we don't care, super Jordan Cookie!
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

What's that coming over the hill,Who's that coming down the wing
    It's Scotty Wagstaff,
    It'sScotty Wagstaff

• Options
    We stole all your fans...
  • Options
    I still think Franz Ferdinand's Take Me Out is a good tune for a football song - "I say don't you know, you say you don't know, I say . . . SCOTT WAGSTAFF"
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Callumcafc said:
    Sha la la, la la la la la, sha la la, la la la la la. Sha la la, la la la la la... WE SENT THE PALACE DOWN.
    Please!! Not that song, it's old now and they responded with who the f**k is laughing now. So we are making a fool out of ourselves.

got to agree with above it does sound pathetic now and is out of date hope we can come up with something better,i expect all the children to still sing it though

• Options
    GNelson said:

I still think Franz Ferdinand's Take Me Out is a good tune for a football song - "I say don't you know, you say you don't know, I say . . . SCOTT WAGSTAFF"

Don't think it'd work
  • Options
    We should sing this for Kermorgant - if someone can come up with some good lyrics

Here comes the hotstepper KER-MOR-GANT....

Na na na na na, na na na na na na na na na na KERMORGANT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqzqedXI-Ng&feature=player_embedded
  • Options
    At the end of the season when we sung to the tune of hey jude but replaced it with Charlton, it gave me goosebumps, I personally think that should be done
  • Options
    I think repeating "We are Charlton, from The Valley" to this would be immense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cy5Xn42Ymo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or bananarama

Na na, na na na na hey hey Yann kermorgant
  • Options
    He doesn't fuck sheep
    He doesn't fuck sheeeeeeeeep
    Oh Rhoys Wiggins
    He doesn't fuck sheep
  • Options
    Callumcafc said:

got to agree with above it does sound pathetic now and is out of date hope we can come up with something better,i expect all the children to still sing it though
  • Options
    Greeeeeeen, Green will tear you apart again.
  • Options
    "We sent the Palace down" should always be a part of our songbook. How many teams have the pleasure of relegating their fiercest rivals?

Milk it for everything its worth, I say!
  • Options
    Yes i dont really see the harm in still singing that song, as no matter what happened to us after, they had one year in the premier league which they are still struggling to get back to, all thanks to that great header from Fortune.
  • Options
    kermo kermo kermo kermo kermo kermorgant *to the tune of karma chameleon* suggested on twitter!
  • Options
    i still think we should sing

HE'S BIG
    HE'S YANN
    I'D LET HIM SHAG MY NAN
    KERMORGANT, KERMORGANT

• Options

Yes i dont really see the harm in still singing that song, as no matter what happened to us after, they had one year in the premier league which they are still struggling to get back to, all thanks to that great header from Fortune.

because we are having a party in championship

• Options
    good golly chris solly he sure likes the ball. good golly chris solly he sure likes the ball. when he runs down the wing you can us all call. good golly etc etc