Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talk breakdowns

edited July 2012 in General Charlton
so chrissy powell tells the prospective new player everything he wants to here, which is appearing to be a waste of time!.is it a case of the boards disharmony, being reported on this site, really making scp, the club, and all of us as fans begin to suffer?. just getting a bit frustrating hearing all the disheartening reports, when we should all be excited and optimistic for the season coming.

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure Chrissy doesn't tell prospective new players anything here!
  • Options
    Im excited and optimistic about the new season with only wilson and cook as signings keep carm guys :)
  • Options
    http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/49452/transfer-frustration-for-valley-manager#latest

As posted on the transfer frustration thread. It is normal for fans to be concerned about the fortunes of their club. Better communication from the existing owners / Directors of the club would allay those concerns. I don't think it is right to blame the fans / football forum for a player not signing. Maybe their wages demands are very high. KMG signed a contract extension and progress is being made.

Personally, I wait to see the make up of the team but with addition of a decent striker, CB cover and defensive midfield cover, we are looking pretty good.
  • Options
    i was just venting some frustration with people who may listen really, im not blaming fans for the lack of activity. im just stating that all the vibes we here only seem to be reported on this forum,and not in the media.Vff you are bang on about the lack of communication.maybe i should have reported my frustration on the transfer frustation thread!!! lol , im new to this forum stuff! . just a slightly concerned life long fan thats all.