Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just bumped into Garry Kasparov...

edited July 2012 in Not Sports Related
...the former chess player.

Sat at the same table as him in the cafe, asked him to pass the salt & pepper, took him half hour!

; )

Comments

• Options
    Bloody hell didnt see that coming, haha dude very droll
  • Options
    Very funny, mate!
  • Options
    Are you sure? You should check mate.
  • Options
    Good job he wasn't playing with his Bishop ;-)
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Good job he wasn't playing with his Bishop ;-)

We don't want any pawn on this forum
  • Options
    Use of other people's jokes should come with footnotes.
  • Options
    Saw him at the Ibis hotel in Greenwich today arguing with another chess player at the entrance, shouting about who is the best player. My wife said "Thats all we need, chess nuts boasting in an open foyer".
  • Options
    masicat said:

Saw him at the Ibis hotel in Greenwich today arguing with another chess player at the entrance, shouting about who is the best player. My wife said "Thats all we need, chess nuts boasting in an open foyer".

Now that's good.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

masicat said:

Now that's good.
    Not bad.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Haha thats genius!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    masicat said:

He's got a chequered past!
  • Options
    That's poor ROB - and after a day of thinking too.

You could at least have said he should be knight-ed. now with reached something of an en passant with this thread!
  • Options
    en passant? Think you should check that mate.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

That's poor ROB - and after a day of thinking too.

You could at least have said he should be knight-ed. now with reached something of an en passant with this thread!

lol Really? I thought the thread had beaucoup des jambes in it still!