Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Green street

2»

Comments

• Did the guy (not the hobbit) do anything else with his career? The worst cockney accent/naughty geezer performance I’ve seen outside of the den.

He's done alright for himself, Sons of Anarchy has quite a following.

And to be fair, Sons of Anarchy is fantastic but for some reason he is dreadfully in Green Street,
  • Name the film:

"Your brains will drip like spaghetti, off the end of my machete, if you're south of the border you're well out of order, you'll die at the hands of the Yeti!"

Or something like that anyway.....
  • BIG_ROB said:

Name the film:

"Your brains will drip like spaghetti, off the end of my machete, if you're south of the border you're well out of order, you'll die at the hands of the Yeti!"

The Firm

• BIG_ROB said:

Name the film:

The Firm

You dry lunch
  • the original and best.

beefys mums a slapper
  • Sky Plussed it for my littlen he loves it, but is away at the moment, he loved Cass as well.
  • Did the guy (not the hobbit) do anything else with his career? The worst cockney accent/naughty geezer performance I’ve seen outside of the den.

And to be fair, Sons of Anarchy is fantastic but for some reason he is dreadfully in Green Street,
    Because he was playing a character he has no idea who to be, with a dodgy accent, directed by someone who didn't have a clue and written terribly. Even if he had the accent right the whole thing was so wide of the mark it was laughable.

At least Nick Love knows how to cast the right people, like Charlie Bright, Firm, Business, Football Factory - generally people that have been on the fringes of that type of stuff.

• I thought Bovver was good and well cast for the part.

I certainly wouldn't describe the film as a classic by any means but I've seen a whole lot worse unfortunately!

Because he was playing a character he has no idea who to be, with a dodgy accent, directed by someone who didn't have a clue and written terribly. Even if he had the accent right the whole thing was so wide of the mark it was laughable.

At least Nick Love knows how to cast the right people, like Charlie Bright, Firm, Business, Football Factory - generally people that have been on the fringes of that type of stuff.

He lived on the Ferrier Estate in the 90's, must have seen him around at some point, done well for himself, in fact Sparrow, one of your own, Pat Van Den Hauwe (sic) lived a few doors from me with his parents when he played for your mob, moved in there when he split from Mandy Smith, got in with some right herberts in the Wat Tyler pub, decent enough fella to chat with, met him a few times and shared a pint with him in the Royal Standard in Blackheath once.

• Thought this was going to be a thread about Mr Green's new abode. :-0
  • Sponsored links:

• well made documentary.
  • I especially liked the authentic cockney accents of the zulu army - despite them allegedly being Brummies. In fact, the black geezers spending 45 seconds talking to Frodo instead of actually giving him a kicking before the cavalry showed up had better cockney accents than the main muppet. Still, no wrose than any of the other hooligan worship films I suppose, especially since it was a comedy. Oh - what's that... it wasn't a comedy?
  • Favershamaddicks fav film!
  • Watched gs3 last night. They've gone MMA, Smallwall in there but no Charlton. WTF
  • trailer looks crap

Charlie Bright is a terrific film
  • Looking forward to this. Could it be worse than GS2? I certainly hope so...
  • I noticed Green Street 3 is knocking about on some of the torrents at the mo. Didnt even know it was made.
  • yeah I watched it online. Its pretty much as expected.
  • Sponsored links: