Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crumpet

Comments

• Daddy_Pig said:

limeygent said:

Dazzler21 said:

sam3110 said:

I work in a cocktail bar in the middle of Shoreditch, which is underground and therefore hot, Saturday night we were close to 40 degrees inside, but it's all worth it for the amount of crumpet we get through the doors

Nobody likes a sweaty crumpet.
    Crumpet is crumpet...
    No crumpet better than bad crumpet?
    Crumpet - definition - a sexually desirable woman or one regarded as a sex object.

So, surely, there's no such thing as bad crumpet? That would be a two-bagger. Unless you mean bad as in good? Like Bad Kitty. In which case bad crumpet certainly wins out over no crumpet......
  • Daddy_Pig said:

limeygent said:

Dazzler21 said:

sam3110 said:

I work in a cocktail bar in the middle of Shoreditch, which is underground and therefore hot, Saturday night we were close to 40 degrees inside, but it's all worth it for the amount of crumpet we get through the doors

Crumpet is crumpet...
    No crumpet better than bad crumpet?
    no such thing as bad crumpet. Just ones you don't want to see again
  • I've been thoroughly treated today, working in Southampton. My God the crumpet/fanny/clunge/minge/stuff/treacles are magnificent today, they have all made an effort. Awesome work girls
  • Walking through Westfield today and their has been something for everyone, no matter what your taste..!!
  • I don't think the thread needs to be sexist.

Appreciating lovely females (and males of course for others) is a great sight!
  • 1StevieG said:

Dazzler21 said:

sam3110 said:

Nothing wrong with a Scottish bird.....
  • You cant help but admire a lovely pair of norks,suns out,buns out
  • edited June 2017
    Beardface said:

1StevieG said:

Dazzler21 said:

sam3110 said:

I said bird not Rab C Nesbit pre op......
  • Sponsored links:

• Ascot for me tomorrow.
    Be seeing you !!
    Let's hope there's plemty in the tank.
  • markmc68 said:

Ascot for me tomorrow.
    Be seeing you !!
    Let's hope there's plemty in the tank.

How does he put it...

Simply Lovely :)
  • Fenchurch Street has been a bloody treat so far this week
  • Croydon said:

Fenchurch Street has been a bloody treat so far this week

Not wrong there.
    Walked past yesterday as a train had just arrived.
    Those Essex girls are something else.
  • At the outside pool David Lloyd Dartford. Got my mirrored sunglasses on and exercising my eyes in every angle possible! Phew it's hot!
  • edited June 2017
    There seems to be a complete lack of rules on this thread, and when someone does abide, its a picture of Jimmy Krankie.
  • Driving through the city yesterday, I lost count of the amount of times I had to slam on the brakes due to not completely concentrating on the road in front of me!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I was delighted to note the start of the annual mutton dressed as lamb competition at Waterloo this morning.

Otherwise known as Royal Ascot. The difference between them all tottering off on to the train in the morning and them all staggering off it bare foot, pissed and sunburnt in the evening is quite something.

The greatest annual chav fest.
  • edited June 2017

I was delighted to note the start of the annual mutton dressed as lamb competition at Waterloo this morning.

Otherwise known as Royal Ascot. The difference between them all tottering off on to the train in the morning and them all staggering off it bare foot, pissed and sunburnt in the evening is quite something.

The greatest annual chav fest.
    That's Aintree.
    Agreed - ladies day provides all the eye candy you need and is also hilarious.

Chester races can also be attractive!
  • There seems to be a complete lack of rules on this thread, and when someone does abide, its a picture of Jimmy Krankie.

A picture of Jimmy Krankie advising you where she will stick her thumb....
  • I do recall seeing a car going into the back of another car because the driver was clearly admiring a lovely lady walking by a couple of years ago! It was quite funny!
  • Beardface said:

1StevieG said:

Dazzler21 said:

sam3110 said:

• She reminds me a bit of Rab C Nesbitt's wife!
  • No pics
    Very dissapointing thread
  • Have to say, the walk from London Blackfriars to Whitechapel was simply lovleh this morning. Made a nice change. Until I got to Whitechapel. Sigh.