Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crumpet

Comments

• McBobbin said:

Huh, as I work at a university I thought I'd be up to my armpits in it, but it's the summer break so the best I've seen is an art lecturer wearing a floaty dress, lots of beads, and crocs. She couldn't have been a day over 60.

You're working on the wrong campus. The student village at QMUL is positively dripping in American 6ft big busty blondes at the moment, all over for the Olympics. Been working here 7 years and seen nothing like it :-)
  • colthe3rd said:

Romania in summer was something else

Romania in the winter was something else!

• Work in gillingham very near priestfield unfortunatly and can deff confirm gillingham is NOT the place for any top totty 2day! Or any day for that matter!!! Most id rather not see scantily clad!! Any way great post accross it this afternoon beats the doom and gloom posts today by the scaremongers and wind up merchants on here
  • Work in gillingham very near priestfield unfortunatly and can deff confirm gillingham is NOT the place for any top totty 2day! Or any day for that matter!!! Most id rather not see scantily clad!! Any way great post accross it this afternoon beats the doom and gloom posts today by the scaremongers and wind up merchants on here

Work for the railway then?
  • Not that lucky! Wow that must be great job for top totty watching!
  • I once visited a Dorking pub on a Wednesday evening and walked straight into an annual social event for the 'Surrey Au Pairs Society' I kid you not. After that, nothing else comes close.
  • A mate of mines favorite story was walking into his hotel in Vegas, on his honeymoon, to be confronted by preparations for the Miss Teen USA contest. This then facilitated a week of delicate negotiation of the eyeballs that left him absolutely exhausted and with two very bruised arms from the more than one occasion when the new Mrs caught him having a sly look and he got a dig. He has stated that although the contestants were very pleasing to the eye of course, he had most difficulty concentrating when the mothers of the all American beauties were parading by the pool. I would like to state now that this story is true and I will defend it's validity to my dying day.
  • No pics, dissapointing thread :P
  • I'm in birmingham today, not as good as london for snatch.

I've been in Liverpool; likewise. Fatties showing too much white flesh. London is the home of the pussay.
  • edited July 2012
    JohnBoyUK said:

McBobbin said:

Huh, as I work at a university I thought I'd be up to my armpits in it, but it's the summer break so the best I've seen is an art lecturer wearing a floaty dress, lots of beads, and crocs. She couldn't have been a day over 60.

You're working on the wrong campus. The student village at QMUL is positively dripping in American 6ft big busty blondes at the moment, all over for the Olympics. Been working here 7 years and seen nothing like it :-)
    Suddenly tottenham no longer becomes a reason to hate you... The uni of Hertfordshire is drier than a pharoah's flip flop. A waste of a few hot days. I could walk into Hatfield... But there's something about that place that's somehow wrong. It's a bit "squeal
    Piggy" if you catch my drift.
  • Sponsored links:

• Orpington was, as ever devoid of any honeys.

However I did overhear one of the girls in wilkinsons telling another one she got fingered on the bus this morning.

She was not hot
  • i was caught in a Crumpet Jam in Calgary during Stampede Week earlier this month, about a mile of queuing traffic ogling three sorts in hotpants, cropped shirts, cowboy boots & hats - being married & in a relationship for 20+ years naturally I slowed right down & had a good old look....
  • Was at St Georges hospital today visiting a friend and we went outside for lunch,we sat on a wall opposite a grassed area,lots of lovelies on show. One in particular caught our eye,she was sitting on the grass,reading the newspaper that was on the floor between her legs,she was wearing rather skimpy shorts but appeared to be totally oblivious to the fact that she was showing a bit more than she intended,definite bit of pussay flesh on show...My mate and i both agreed on this after several minutes studying of the view...Made my day i tell thee :)
  • Last night we returned from the Maldives 33c + the whole time. Beautiful girls a plenty. But then this turned up last tuesday morning, he was still wearing the same gear this tuesday and yes he was on his own and no he doesn't work on the islands. src="https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/86/ecf7c7fbfeb7bbe5c8d84537a334cc.jpg" />
  • Murderer?
  • I love the way that is the only picture on this thread!!!
  • edited July 2012

Interesting. From a 'perv's perspective I would love to know where you think the best 'birds' are. I'm a Londoner but live in Perth. I have travelled a fair bit, but reckon the best crumpet is in Perth or Sydney, London is probably around 5 or 6 globally, but must admit this is subjective. Prepared to admit that as the sun is out more over here We may have a head (or bum) start. ONLY talking about looks, not what happens once they open their gobs. Apologies in advance to the Ladies on here......replace Boys with girls and please join in.

Have to agree with this, Being westside, the sun shines for 9 months of the year. And the best is in the west in regards to Oz. It's unbelievable how many tidy, really tidy, women there are here. And there is a lovely saying over here that they must of been fed a lot of "Red Rooster" ( a Fast food chicken outlet that were known for adding growth hormone in the chickens they Harvested) This increased the breast size of said chickens.... and therefore increased the breast size of said women. It's a wonder to witness!

And again, like m_a_t said, then they open there gobs, and it goes pear shaped!

• Carter said:

Orpington was, as ever devoid of any honeys.

However I did overhear one of the girls in wilkinsons telling another one she got fingered on the bus this morning.

She was not hot

hahahahaha!!

• Can anyone report on the crumpet at the Olympics? Has to be a world class show on there at the moment!
  • Carter said:

• Sponsored links:

• Lmao quality GIF
  • Crumpet for lunch, lads?
  • Where do they go in the winter.

Westend is crawling with justin beaver
  • Amazing how they all just suddenly appear. All the bare legs out is just fantastic!!
  • Plenty are chunderworthy
  • Literally just got in from my commute and was thinking "Like being a kid in a f*cking sweet shop".
  • Jeez what a bunch of sad, old perv's.

Bikinis are back on the beach tonight though ...
  • All I can say is you think it's good there you should try living in Copenhagen!
  • All I can say is you think it's good there you should try living in Copenhagen!

Surely they must get freezing?

• LuckyReds said:

All I can say is you think it's good there you should try living in Copenhagen!

Surely they must get freezing?

Think about it. That is an advantage!