Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crumpet

Comments

• Options
    Huh, as I work at a university I thought I'd be up to my armpits in it, but it's the summer break so the best I've seen is an art lecturer wearing a floaty dress, lots of beads, and crocs. She couldn't have been a day over 60.
  • Options
    Watch out for Saturday when the temperatures are supposed to drop but the attire won't change as all the ladies will be in hot summer mode.......nip ahoy!
  • Options
    Ah Summer in London, I still wonder how I never put my train through the buffers at London Bridge or Victoria looking at all the lovely young ladies without much on.
  • Options
    richie8 said:

Ah Summer in London, I still wonder how I never put my train through the buffers at London Bridge or Victoria looking at all the lovely young ladies without much on.

"train through the buffers" not heard that expression before. ;-)
  • Options
    Lol,real train, real buffers, a rizzla paper between train and aforementioned buffers with a bevvy of scantily clad lovelies walking by!
  • Options
    Every time the sun is out I pop over to the high street and the glades for a perve.

Work in Bromley. Some lovely birds about
  • Options
    Broadgate Circle last night - jesus.
  • Options
    A very handsome man chased me down the street this morning to tell me my rucksack was wide open... as I gawped at him I was consumed with fear of what part of my sweaty gym kit was sitting at the top of my bag. I was lucky...

• Options
    you're welcome
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Interesting. From a 'perv's perspective I would love to know where you think the best 'birds' are. I'm a Londoner but live in Perth. I have travelled a fair bit, but reckon the best crumpet is in Perth or Sydney, London is probably around 5 or 6 globally, but must admit this is subjective. Prepared to admit that as the sun is out more over here We may have a head (or bum) start. ONLY talking about looks, not what happens once they open their gobs. Apologies in advance to the Ladies on here......replace Boys with girls and please join in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Miami is dripping in the stuff, as is Paris if you like the haughty french look, not much on show but Jesus do they know how to dress sexy. Once went to Madrid in the summer and the amount of latina girls in super short skirts was something else as well!
  • Options

Interesting. From a 'perv's perspective I would love to know where you think the best 'birds' are. I'm a Londoner but live in Perth. I have travelled a fair bit, but reckon the best crumpet is in Perth or Sydney, London is probably around 5 or 6 globally, but must admit this is subjective. Prepared to admit that as the sun is out more over here We may have a head (or bum) start. ONLY talking about looks, not what happens once they open their gobs. Apologies in advance to the Ladies on here......replace Boys with girls and please join in.

Amsterdam!
  • Options
    There was so much skirt walking across Waterloo bridge this morning I nearly crashed into the back of a bus
  • Options
    Romania in summer was something else
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

There was so much skirt walking across Waterloo bridge this morning I nearly crashed into the back of a bus

you weren't driving a train as well were you?

• Options
    edited July 2012

Just spent a couple of hours in Chatham and surprisingly it is out in force big time. All suitably big breasted with at least one tattoo, pure Medway filth. Had to come back home for a lie down and a nice cold flannel for my brow.

Steady this could damage your health.

• Options

Just spent a couple of hours in Chatham and surprisingly it is out in force big time. All suitably big breasted with at least one tattoo, pure Medway filth. Had to come back home for a lie down and a nice cold flannel for my brow.

What were the birds like though?
  • Options
    In 20 years of working in town, witnessed my first commuting nipple on Tuesday, and has to be said, was probably the greatest moment in my life.
  • Options
    edited July 2012

In 20 years of working in town, witnessed my first commuting nipple on Tuesday, and has to be said, was probably the greatest moment in my life.

He told me this on Tuesday and I could clearly see the sense of achievement in his eyes!!
  • Options

did the bloke you were staring at realise one of his shirt buttons was missing?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm a Londoner but live in Perth. I have travelled a fair bit, but reckon the best crumpet is in Perth or Sydney.

I take it that's not Perth, Scotland then?

• Options

I witnessed one in the office on Tuesday - definitely brightened-up a shite day!

• Options
    Westminster is just full of it, so many hot tourists! I nearly walked straight into someone else whilst eyeing up a nice young lady. It's unbelievable Jeff!
  • Options
    Just been down Tower Hill again, a truly staggering display of young ladies on show. Fingers crossed this weather holds up…………

• Options

Just been down Tower Hill again, a truly staggering display of young ladies on show. Fingers crossed this weather holds up…………

Weekend forecast not so hot.
  • Options
    Some great views in Prague this time of year
  • Options
  • Options

That must have been some nipple if it ranks over the birth of your children and the season we had last year in terms of greatest life moments :-)
  • Options

Ha, awesome :-)

• Options
    20 years for a first nipple...you havent been trying hard enough.