Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crumpet

Comments

• Options
    I'm in birmingham today, not as good as london for snatch.
  • Options
    This thread is uselss without photos...
  • Options
    With topics such as bicycle recommendations and how to deal with ant nests, I genuinely thought this thread was going to be about crumpet, the food. More fool me, but I'm not complaining. Working in Bond Street there is skirt with class to keep me happy.
  • Options

This thread is uselss without photos...

Too risky now they have that whole 'anti voyeur shutter sound' crap built into all smartphones!
  • Options

I'm in birmingham today, not as good as london for snatch.

London growler is good isnt it!! The drive home this week has been woooorldy! Some near crashes and loads of treacle on Blackheath!! Lully.
  • Options
    Though no good totty in my office, I make it my personal target to flirt with ever receptionist that we have! Its meagre rations but enough to scrapy by.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

In our office. We have 1 decent bird. 2 at a push. Blokes in the office have to wait for our lunch breaks to see a decent bit of skirt.

I used to work in facillities in the City...up to July 2007....this involved at times taking parcels, letters etc around the city...you couldn't have a better job in the summer months.
    Oh you can! Working in retail, flitting between Oxford Street, the two Westfields and Covent Garden throughout the summer, so you get tourist totty, West London and East London totty, and a good lot of posher totty thrown in too!
    Maybe...but not a lover of shopping centres.
  • Options
    Tower Hill is just unbelievable at the moment. However I think my raincoat with the false arms has been sussed though..............
  • Options
    This is a slight aside but I reckon that as a club we have quite a low number of attractive women supporters. I once saw a bit of footage from Palarse, which seemed to be full of hot women. We don't even have cheerleaders!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Good. We don't want blooming cheerleaders. Leave that shyte to the American games

Although I agree with your first point
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oxford Circus where all the retail outlets are.....Absolutely unreal. Crumpet everywhere, thought I was going to need a lay down at one point.
  • Options
    Just out around Spitalfields, lovely.

Also can someone explain worldy to me? It seems to have cropped up lately with other phrases I'm not particularly fond of, lad etc.
  • Options
    Worldy - "world class"
  • Options
    You're all sexists pigs of course.

I can confirm though that the beaches are full of, shall we say, "interesting" sights from both ends of the spectrum....
  • Options
    Working in York today and there is an absolute woooooorldy sitting opposite me, she was going out for a fag just now and pulled out a rizla and started making a roll up! It's put me right off.

Working for Thurrock council next week and I'm hoping this weather lasts to see some decent Essex birds.
  • Options
    I think you want the indecent essex birds?
  • Options
    I just love a pair of white linen trousers on a girl and watch her arse chiver as she moves.
  • Options
    lifes just one long stag doo when the current shines!
  • Options
    Nothing beats working int he City in the summer -Finsbury Circus + Broadgate Exchange particularly good perving lunchtime sites.

Now I work in Knightsbridge and it is just loads of tourists and they are not in same class as the City girls.
  • Options

My missus keeps catching me havin a stare up. Time for the aviators.

Mirrored no doubt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Butter and Marmite.
    as for birds I quite like the marmite birds in this weather. Normally you hate it, but they get their twiglets out and you love it.
  • Options
    Was in green park earlier birds stripping off to bras and knickers for a quick sunbathe on their lunch break
  • Options
    Butter and Marmite.
    as for birds I quite like the marmite birds in this weather. Normally you hate it, but they get their twiglets out and you love it.
    I quite like birds who like it up the marmite motorway
  • Options

Butter and Marmite.
    I quite like birds who like it up the marmite motorway

On form as ever DM.
  • Options
    Should of brang my wellies. Knee deep Oxford street/Regent street
  • Options
    sat outside the Sterling (Gherkin) for a couple of hours, fantastic spot...
  • Options
    weird how the current and grumble brings out the Cockney in everyone on ere
  • Options
    Just spent a couple of hours in Chatham and surprisingly it is out in force big time. All suitably big breasted with at least one tattoo, pure Medway filth. Had to come back home for a lie down and a nice cold flannel for my brow.
  • Options
    not long been back from Croydon.

nothin'.
  • Options

Just spent a couple of hours in Chatham and surprisingly it is out in force big time. All suitably big breasted with at least one tattoo, pure Medway filth. Had to come back home for a lie down and a nice cold flannel for my brow.

Yeah but a quick look down at there webbed feet would have put me off