Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jon Fortune

Jon Fortune has been recalled?

Is Bougy more crocked than we thought!

Comments

• That's us F**KED
  • B4 we go all Private Frasier, how has he got on at Stoke?
  • crap was last night anyway
  • Pard's needed to make the decision to recall him now but there still time for HH or Magic to recover.
  • Damn, I saw Pards this morning - could have dusted me boots off for him!
  • Just read something further down about Faye playing there. Would we be more comfortable with that? He was good there earlier in the season, but his lack of composure recently is worrying.
  • There is a parallel universe happening on CL!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Just read something further down about Faye playing there. Would we be more comfortable with that? He was good there earlier in the season, but his lack of composure recently is worrying.[/quote]

That was in an extreme situation when every other CB was injured including Fortune or suspended.

I'm not a believer in pushing your luck.
  • Fortune is a good squad player, committed to the cause and rarely lets us down.

Whilst he would not be in my strongest X1 if everyone is fit, Watford will be as much about desire and character as ability.

Fortune has the first two in spades so if he did have to play I would be comfortable with that.